HWBOT Community Forums

Haswell 4670K/4770K Batch and Serial Numbers

Massman

Wouldnt make a difference wether your at -100c or 80c, either your cpu will boot 5ghz or it wont.

Silly and uninformed thing to say. Temperature plays a huge role even at 5Ghz, especially on uncore. I just tested a chip that would not boot 5Ghz 1.45v @ -20c, it ended up needing -50c to boot 5Ghz core /5Ghz uncore.

• Crew
Silly and uninformed thing to say. Temperature plays a huge role even at 5Ghz, especially on uncore. I just tested a chip that would not boot 5Ghz 1.45v @ -20c, it ended up needing -50c to boot 5Ghz core /5Ghz uncore.

agree with loud silence

a 1.5v 5ghz air cpu would be able to do 1.25v 5ghz on cold. that screenshot from rasmus is confusing the internet :P. they think there is a 5ghz 1.25v devils canyon out there

• 2 weeks later...
Suzuki, what happened to your really good 4670? Sold it? I'm sure it's of no use to bin newer batches, wont find anything close to that chip.

Sold it ,unfortunately. :D

To find again 5.1ghz @1.31v and 5100 uncore with 1.27 benchable in 3dmark 2001 will be a difficult task .

I regret that i never tryed it's imc,i dunno how good it was with ram.

Sold it ,unfortunately. :D

To find again 5.1ghz @1.31v and 5100 uncore with 1.27 benchable in 3dmark 2001 will be a difficult task .

I regret that i never tryed it's imc,i dunno how good it was with ram.

Find a good Haswell it's very difficult task. I binned Sandy, Ivy and had though it's very hard to find a good CPU, before I started binnig of Hasfail )

Find a good Haswell it's very difficult task. I binned Sandy, Ivy and had though it's very hard to find a good CPU, before I started binnig of Hasfail )

I think hasfail is easy easier then sandy

you just need to buy the correct batch and do not buy random new CPUs

sandy was hit and mis