HWBOT Community Forums

Haswell 4670K/4770K Batch and Serial Numbers

Massman

I got mine at my [not so local] Microcenter in Cincinnati, OH. It's about a 2 hour drive for me but I was going there anyway.

Trollin my store man? Haha jk anytime your up there ask for my guy Dan Moody tell him i sent you, he might go through batch numbers...

They had nothing but L310B492 when i got mine. Also working on him to get the new OCF on the shelf.

I'm the guy that andreat named, the one with a 4770k l310b487 5.1 GHz 1m 1.28v on air, crappy mainboard, tomorrow I'll get a z87x oc, with Avexir 2666 4x4 sticks (my war kit) and I'll figure out what this CPU can do cooled by my h100i :) I benhed a 1m @5.2 too but it crashed during screenshot, same vcore as 5.1, and everything was left on auto. Now that sin0822 made a guide for oc with my same identical system I'm gonna push it to the limit :D wish me good luck!

I'm the guy that andreat named, the one with a 4770k l310b487 5.1 GHz 1m 1.28v on air, crappy mainboard, tomorrow I'll get a z87x oc, with Avexir 2666 4x4 sticks (my war kit) and I'll figure out what this CPU can do cooled by my h100i :) I benhed a 1m @5.2 too but it crashed during screenshot, same vcore as 5.1, and everything was left on auto. Now that sin0822 made a guide for oc with my same identical system I'm gonna push it to the limit :D wish me good luck!

Sweeeet chip!

• Crew
L310B479

CBB @ -125 (Arctic Ceramique paste)

5625MHz, 4C/8T, 1.70v was totally fine. 5750MHz = crash on desktop.

what volts on VRIN and uncore and uncore speed? just to compare,

i need a nice range between vrin and vcore for my cpu. like 1.7vore needs to be 2.81vrin

2.9vRIN I was told it should be 2x vCore for as long as possible? I've never set the full 3V

Uncore was.... pretty low. 5GHz? Maybe less? I've yet to see any benefit from jacking it up, from memory this CPU wasn't great for Uncore.... 5.1GHz? Something like that.

• Crew
anyone have a 5ghz stable 24/7 chip they want to part with, I'll pay premium :)

i do if you really want. I delidded it and replaced with liquid metal ultra, it does 5ghz at 1.5+ tho :P. but its cool cause of the metal paste. and still has warranty cause i replaced it with black silicone.

batch L310B488

onJ09z5.png

wedj60W.png

I got excited too fast. It can do wprime 32m 4c 8t on 1.35v. But ln2 cb was -105 and max clock like 6.2 2c pifast. Siiiiiigh now what are we suppose to look for :(

Woah that sucks. Of course, still a very good 24/7 cpu lol. I do also wonder, what to bin for... voltage on air seems out of the question.

• Crew
Woah that sucks. Of course, still a very good 24/7 cpu lol. I do also wonder, what to bin for... voltage on air seems out of the question.

well.. my 1.5v chip did 6.2, then my 1.42 chip did 6.28 then my 1.38v chip did 6.375 and now my 1.25v chip does 6.2 :<

I'm gonna guess that you're using a Gigabyte OC board with an early BIOS and you're using 100 strap? Update to F5b and you should be fine.

I was with the F5b, 100MHz strap, now I updated to the F5q Beta Bios but I left uncore @ Auto, now is there a change in the values if I set it different from 35x?

Oh and thanks for the reply, really! I was getting mad, seriously :\

EDIT: 4.5GHz Uncore with 1.15v vRing, is it ok?

Edited by Atlas Rush