HWBOT Community Forums

First Haswell Valids

• Crew

Chrisitan can you check with your little Marc as he mentions on your webbie the 2 x 8GB dimms were used for Nick's memory validation, seems a 4 x4 config...

Would be cool to get a smooth 7GHz at 1.6Vcore for benching :) and a 5GHz 24/7 at 1.2Vcore... with IHS popped maybe :P

Just imagine 6.2 GHz @ 1.2 V would be real. "Does it scale?" :D

Roman NDA violation, you have been flagged, reported and executed !!

Not mentioning that info was part of the IDF 2013 slides I will grab me some popcorn and you can go on with the violent NDA protection. :P Pics or it didn't happen!

Those peeps that used cpuz for haswell validation probly will get the heat from Intel.

I feel bad for 'em because I'm sure theres no intention on their part (as a tester) to leak it to public:(

Probably Franc can do something in the future to prevent things like this to happen.

CPUZ always an integral part of new platform testing and validation.

Just my 2c

Edited by dumo

I don't see it as your responsibility to protect Intel's NDA, personally.

Even if you signed it, I doubt it says that you have to hunt down and execute people who breach it. The Z77 one certainly didn't. Though I didn't get the IB NDA, only the Z77 chipset NDA so maybe CPUs they do :P

In any event I'd go for leave it up, but now that I've seen 'em I don't really care much :D

I can certainly understand wanting to take 'em down so Intel doesn't get pissed at you, especially if you get samples from them. I probably would, in that situation. (and, likely, would get yelled at)

Personally, I think is the best to take this thread down.

Do the right thing!!

It is not fair if those peeps that exposed probly will get the heat from upstairs when the peeps who rummaged cpuz data base laughing, drinkin beer and bongin some purple blunt.

Edited by dumo

Actually, is not helping overclocking community in general.

Intel will protect their unreleased products and market standing from uncertainty at any cost....and it will trickle down to the bottom of chain.

Edited by dumo