HWBOT Community Forums

[BUGS] Let us know if you experience issues!

Just tried to install XTU v 4.1 on my Bench-Rig. I got an error at the end of the installation. Error: 0x80070643. ASUS MVG, 3770k, fresh Win7HP x64.

On daily ststem i can install it flawlessly but can't bench due to SB2600K. So an idea what i can do to make it run on the Bench-Rig? I even installed Framenetwork and checked all services but no chance to install it there. I additionally have to say, that i just tried to install XTU v3 - installation worked here, program starts but of course no benchmark-button.

Edit: v4.0 same problem as with 4.1. :(

Edit2: Okay - must have had to do with some network-services (which i had disabled, cause of the system is only offline). Now it works after enabling all these services.

Edited by DopeLex

Managed to install it - see edit of upper post. But now next problem... can't run the benchmark. Have the option but if i click on run, then i get no score and a massage: "Piss off, i don't like you" ;) No no, serious - this tool is driving me nuts. I get the message: "The benchmarking process has failed an no score was generated as a result". All services are running, i checked the services.msc.

Edit: By the way - it's the "firewall-service" which caused the installation issue i described above. So - don't deactivate the firewall-service or you won't be able to install/uninstall the xtu-software.

Edited by DopeLex

Can't be - i am at 850-9-10-7-22 with BBSE and the past days i pretested this Kit for SPi32m @ ~1260Mhz - same timings. I first tried with 1260 and then stepped down - but still the same error. I just installed v4 of xtu - no benchmark-button. So new installation of 4.1 - still the same message if i try to benchmark. :(

Edit: Just tried another CPU - same here. I even tried the stress test's - they are working.... So - whats the problem with the benchmark here?!?!

Edit2: Okay, took another HDD with another Win7 - Installation. Seems that it is finally working. Nevertheless - thx for your help. :)

Edited by DopeLex

Do you have a system picture or any other screenshot uploaded by yourself and not by the datafile? If so, does it fit the size requirements?

As for your question of locale settings, it doesn't sound like the case here since the datafile was processed correctly.

have noticed that the profile was indeed uploaded and it indicates the score - http://hwbot.org/xtu/share/1773

But why it does not appear in my OC profile and I don't gain points for this sub?)

Huh, that's odd.

If you run into the same issue, can you mail the file to pieter@hwbot.org?

What happens if you run XTU with internet enabled and submit directly to the site?

If someone managed to make it work on Sandy Bridge... Do you have a Z77 motherboard?

Maybe it needs the updated ME firmware, which have been introduced in series 7 motherboards.

It works on my core i5 3317U but not on 2600k+p67 and neither on my sandy bridge macbook pro.

Intel XTU tool was officially supported only after by z77 chipsets.