HWBOT Community Forums

[BUGS] Let us know if you experience issues!

But can't be used for submissions. 4.2.0.8 is the only one you can use for submissions.

I was going to update the 2d installer this weekend, so 4.2.0.8 is still latest to use? Currently there is no dependency installed, any specific one needed? Asking just because I have yet to have any issues installing and getting a score on supported platforms.

Edited by GENiEBEN

I'm pretty new to this software. I did a successful benchmark. When I tried to upload, so that I could analyze etc, system simply said go to your open browser see your uploaded results. Went to browser, nothing there. On the video for XTU, as soon as the guy hits upload it immediately opens the browser and allows him to analyze. This is not happening with mine. I have latest version of XTU.

Can anyone work out what is going wrong?

I also noticed that, after the benchmark test, the only thing open for me to change were processor settings and all of those are greyed out. In other words, I can't change anything. I have a Core i5 and a P8P67 Asus MOBO with two GTX 460 in SLi. These don't seem particularly obscure yet the software is allowing me to change nothing....

Anyway, I enclose a screenshot. Hope it helps.

It now says "Analyze functionality is not supported for your system" (after I updated the BIOS). Again, I don't think my system is that obscure. Any ideas?

Edited by Andy Waller

I'm pretty new to this software. I did a successful benchmark. When I tried to upload, so that I could analyze etc, system simply said go to your open browser see your uploaded results. Went to browser, nothing there. On the video for XTU, as soon as the guy hits upload it immediately opens the browser and allows him to analyze. This is not happening with mine. I have latest version of XTU.

Can anyone work out what is going wrong?

I also noticed that, after the benchmark test, the only thing open for me to change were processor settings and all of those are greyed out. In other words, I can't change anything. I have a Core i5 and a P8P67 Asus MOBO with two GTX 460 in SLi. These don't seem particularly obscure yet the software is allowing me to change nothing....

Anyway, I enclose a screenshot. Hope it helps.

It now says "Analyze functionality is not supported for your system" (after I updated the BIOS). Again, I don't think my system is that obscure. Any ideas?

The pic you posted is just system info , that is normal look .

You should have menu options on left top . Manual tuning, Stress tests, Benchmarking and profiles , Since Asus pushes Asus suite II/III in manual tunning you may have limited options to adjust .

On my P8Z77v pro only have blck speed, multipliers for core and additional voltage for turbo cores .

As for problems after bios flash , try uninstalling XTU and reinstalling back, maybe that may help .

Edited by edkiefer

Sadly, the Analyze functionality is only available for post-Sandy Bridge architectures. So, Ivy Bridge, Ivy Bridge-E, and Haswell. The reason is technical and relates to the available hooks in the CPU registry for XTU to control. There are important items missing for Sandy Bridge that were made available on newer platforms.

Hello, I'm trying to run XTU but I get this window:

6htk.jpg

I tried:

-SO: clean install win 7 ultimate 64bit, win 7 ultimate 32bit, win 7 ultimate sp1 64bit,

-XTU ver. 4.2.0.8 downloaded from intel website

-with and without drivers

-with and without management engine

-with and without internet connection

• 4 weeks later...
Yup, V4.3 launched. It has a bunch of cool new things. Will write a news item later :)

great, I wonder if they fixed the problems with some CPU :)

edit -> yeah, now works with the Celeron 877 (no more error on startup)...

Edited by delly

I am running 4.2.0.8 and tried auto-update , it DL ok but got error can't install cause it failed authenticity .

My question , I DL the 4.3 is it ok to install over (haven't tried and probably won't let me) but have not figured where profiles are saved to .

I rather not have to setup all of them over again .

Edit: readme states that old versions can't use auto-update with 4.3 , you have to manually install it .

Edited by edkiefer

Installed 4.3.11 fine, I exported all my profiles but seems I didn't need to do that ,all my profiles were saved fine .

I like the uninstaller/installer , seems well thought out , I had already set profile back to defaults but you get popup asking you to do that (very good idea for newbee's ).

I didn't try app link OC feature but profiles and OC seem fine .

Have to give BM a try , I used to get random errors there sometimes .

• 1 month later...