HWBOT Community Forums

AndreYang - Core i7 980X @ 6917MHz - 12.23 sec PiFast

C'mon guys... are you seriously both considering doing this?

Its a sick speed regardless of an ES or not...I think you guys are taking this stuff way to seriously. Its all a game guys.

zowner, if he really is cheating, is it worth losing all your online friends just to possibly prove a point on a signal bench?

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

C'mon guys... are you seriously both considering doing this?

Its a sick speed regardless of an ES or not...I think you guys are taking this stuff way to seriously. Its all a game guys.

zowner, if he really is cheating, is it worth losing all your online friends just to possibly prove a point on a signal bench?

YES, I am serious. You guys will not see Bill on oc community after livestream. I promise I will win this game, period.

My .02: If 3 days is not fast enough for BZ to be satisfied, it's better to just ignore him. The amount of proof he wants has blown out of proportion, beyond any fair limit. Plus, he's the only one complaining... if there was a proper reason for his complaints then more would've said the same stuff.

Good move by Massman as well, insinuating cheating in the public forum is "over the line". If you think a score could be cheated, report it and let the mods decide ;)

(but I must say... Livestreaming a session with such a golden CPU would be really cool:D however, not when the goal is to prove it's not an ES... )

What the hell happend here???

Andre; I'd actually like to see the livestream, but not for calling cheat, but rather to see how you can coop with that filthy hardware....

You have no idea how my face expression was when I pulled out a VASELINE COVERED SUPEROVERCLOCKED in the AIRPORT, and they asked me what it was covered in.... Souly done by you, I still want to kick your ass over that ;)

Ha, ha, ha.....Nice one you filthy pron!... :D

Question: How good or bad did all other 11 chips you have tested compare to this one and were them the same BATCH?... :)

all are the same batch. The worst one is 5.95G vantage. Avg. is 6.1 vantage. This one is 6.4G vantage cpu test.

Quit from oc community. It means you will not have fuc(k)ing shi(t)s on all oc fourm.

want to bet?

If yes, the time is June 15 Tuesday.

Yo Andre, could you pls make the video available for later viewing?

Guess i have to work, when u start benching! But i don't want to miss that!!!

all are the same batch. The worst one is 5.95G vantage. Avg. is 6.1 vantage. This one is 6.4G vantage cpu test.

6.1GHz Vantage CPU test is average for these? OMG then we're talking about a golden batch. Even 5.95 Vanage is quite nice, in comparison with other crappy CPUs we have seen!

Congratulations Andre, sick CPU man!

Hey, hey, hey, what is up here? :)

First of all - very nice one Andre, I knew it was only a matter of time since the real retail monsters will be discovered. You got the resources and the skills needed for that, so I am really happy to see a useless debate (ES beeing better then retail) ended. From my humble knowledge, all Intel chips since Conroe are way better in retail then ES. I am talking about E6600, E6850, E8400, E8600, QX9650, i920, i975, W3580, i670, and now finnaly i980X retail monster appears to put an end to all this arguing about ES. You did a great job on this one Andre, and I am sure we will see even more impressive things from you and this CPU soon (CPU-Z > 7GHz maybe?).

Second - Bill...you make me sad man. Why so nervous man? I know you have a strong opinion about things, and I know that after a long time people can get enough and can get a little bit jumpy about things, but that doesn't mean we have to loose out trust and respect man. Please bro, think about this...

Hey, hey, hey, what is up here? :)

First of all - very nice one Andre, I knew it was only a matter of time since the real retail monsters will be discovered. You got the resources and the skills needed for that, so I am really happy to see a useless debate (ES beeing better then retail) ended. From my humble knowledge, all Intel chips since Conroe are way better in retail then ES. I am talking about E6600, E6850, E8400, E8600, QX9650, i920, i975, W3580, i670, and now finnaly i980X retail monster appears to put an end to all this arguing about ES. You did a great job on this one Andre, and I am sure we will see even more impressive things from you and this CPU soon (CPU-Z > 7GHz maybe?).

Second - Bill...you make me sad man. Why so nervous man? I know you have a strong opinion about things, and I know that after a long time people can get enough and can get a little bit jumpy about things, but that doesn't mean we have to loose out trust and respect man. Please bro, think about this...

I second that, and before/along conroe, yonah/merom, retails were stronger as well..

E6600 was conroe, and darn well stronger ES then retail, hope you didnt mean that in the line of processors :P

First of all a huge congrats to Andre for the CPU and score. It is a record not easily broken now.So once again Bravo.

On the other hand while i dissaprove of bills behaviour i am also sad to see two great overclockers poking each other like cocs. Its as yours d**ks will grow bigger if you manage to destroy one another. Do your scores, upload your video Andre and shut everyone, that's the right way to close mouths. Actions, not big words.

Bill man take it down a notch. No need for crusades. Life has shown that cheaters never manage to keep deceiving for ever. If you think Andre is one then just like OPB before he will be exposed.

To sum all up, guys stop acting like young boys. Its just a hobby.

Edited by crio