HWBOT Community Forums

Achievements - What do you want?

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure I understand :)

Another detail I wanna mention there, keep it clear like it is... I think, and I doubt to be on my own, it must stay easy to read and have the most important stuffs of an OCer profile in that sig ;)

Thanks for everything Frederick.

• Crew
Yes, it's not easy to define "best" achievement. I think for the first implementation we will let the user choose between last achievement or highest level achievement. Signature engine v3 is unpolished so not public.
Hm, the "socket king" achievements won't have a level (or two levels - the guru and king) but they are more likely than the medals or cooling for example. So it would be nice to select manually, if possible.

How about adding a hyperlink to the achievements. It can take you to a page which would showcase the results users who have these special/unique achievements. It would be comical to view these 5+ hour results... I just don't know where to find them.

EDIT: I notice that the hyperlink takes you to a list of members, I was more or less looking for the actual results. Kinda like the world record page.

+1 for this!

Achievements should showcase the result(s) that a person submitted in order to get this achievement :)

• 3 weeks later...