HWBOT Community Forums

Team Play3r.net (U.K) Would love feedback

gavbon

• Crew

Just thought i would give everyone a heads up on our team etc

We are Team Play3r.net from the UK, it's also the team for http://www.play3r.net which is a newly established review site.

With 3 of us having a huge interest in benching etc, we want to raise awareness for the UK scene by being one of the only review sites, especially in the UK who want to include sub zero benching/testing in our reviews.

Not just for reviews, but we have a genuine passion for it etc. Were currently 4th in the UK (not exactly impressive) but we have the ambition of being number 1 in the UK!

We hope it raises awareness and in saying that, we plan to hold Bi-Monthly meets and live streams to do this. Obviously the benching scene on the whole has declined somewhat (my opinion) especially in the UK

We want to make it great again!!!!!

Sorry for the long winded post, just thought i would introduce myself

Gavbon

ObscureParadox

TheMadDutchDude

Hi, I'll have a lookie, I wondered where Brendan went too.

We hope it raises awareness and in saying that, we plan to hold Bi-Monthly meets and live streams to do this. Obviously the benching scene on the whole has declined somewhat (my opinion) especially in the UK

We want to make it great again!!!!!

Good luck and I hope you achieve this, I go to a meet every 3-4 months sometimes it's less than that as you will find out that in the UK there are a lot of winy bunnyes especially if they have to drive anymore that 30mins down the road. Going to two events a month will be bloody expensive for people to attend, but be positive and go for bud :)

Edited by Dualist

Guest TheMadDutchDude
Welcome to the madness :)

I think I bought my Rex from that MadDutchDude :)

You may very well have. I sold it to you via eBay didn't I? :D

Hi, I'll have a lookie, I wondered where Brendan went too.

Good luck and I hope you achieve this, I go to a meet every 3-4 months sometimes it's less than that as you will find out that in the UK there are a lot of winy bunnyes especially if they have to drive anymore that 30mins down the road. Going to two events a month will be bloody expensive for people to attend, but be positive and go for bud :)

I have something great in the works. How are you? It's been a long time since we last spoke. Send me a text if you still have my number. Would love a chat again. :)

It would be damned expensive, for sure. Good thing ours are only once every other month. Haha. :D

I need some LN2 for my Piledriver chip. I think it's a pretty golden one. It's the fastest on dry ice in the world at the minute.

Edited by TheMadDutchDude

• Crew
Cheers for the warm welcome guys. We're going to be sticking to DICE for a little while but hopefully we will be able to join you guys and bench with LN2 sometime soon :)

agreed!

We could do with all the support we can get, we need moar members!!! :D