HWBOT Community Forums

The official Pro OC Cup Q3'13 thread.

Massman

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on, this is more complicated that that.

I see only two options here:

1) make existing PRO OC CUP submissions made on Win8 invalid and force those people rebench on Win7

2) let existing Win8 submissions be and make special exception to allow benching on Win8 for the contest

It would be totally unfair if existing Win8 submission will be let go, but making new sumbissions on Win8 would be banned.

Owh, didn't come back in this thread. The rules for the pro cup are the same as for the rest of hwbot:

1) Existing Win8 submissions will not be blocked because the win8 subs are not that much off

2) New (later than 20/08) Win8 submissions will be blocked and cannot be used.

Sorry for the delayed response :(

Do you want to wait until the competition is over and deal with all the scores at once, or deal with them as they're submitted? I have one score that's not been "connected" properly. CBA re-benching 3D06 with one hour to go. Recipe for disaster :P

Yep, Pro Cup Q3 '13 finally done at last.

The last-minute benching session is not running so well as I expected (only 1 out of 3 rig give a half-decent score), a bit annoyed that my rig cannot give 12500-ish in IGP stage, and I don't have a decent multi-GPU setup for Fire Strike Extreme. But i had fun during this Q3 '13 so it's all okay :D :D

Congrats again for the winners, especially KPC Pro OC #1 :ws: :ws:

See u guys in the next round :)