HWBOT Community Forums

MOA 2013 Discussion

Vivi

• Replies 733
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So tell me how to show NDA stuff on validation movie?

Seems like you have two main options - 1: break NDA, or 2: don't use NDA mods or whatever.

Option 3: edit the video so that the soldering point is greyed out.

No wonder no-one else got the mods if they're under NDA...:rolleyes: And I wonder if you take advantage of mods/tweaks others have shared? If yes, what's the big deal if you share a mod YOU figured out?

what NDA stuff are you talking about?

zombie with lightning pwm becouse:

- controler datasheet is on NDA so can't show vmods and how it's working

- my fucking time is so expensive that I will count this zombie to folder "don't share" - too much work to just trow it away to internet for free. Yeah, and word "free" is ambing, becouse all of us pay to make free advertisement for MSI/MOA.

So how to show something on movie if I can't?

That whole competitions from year to a year are going into worse direction. Now everything is how much you paid, how much you earn, why I'm living in Brazil, why cat don't love me. Where da fak is the whole spirit?

Once in 2009 MSI was checking me for few hours, becouse some one couldn't stand that I have better scores than Hipro... never again.

If you don't want to show it you can't use it.

Where is the problem to quickly show the card in the video? That's a bit different from a soldering instruction. Two seconds are enough to see whether it's a cut lightning or a epower board.

Why do you make it sound as if we know the final date and are just trying to hide it from you :confused:? We don't know the final date either. Rumours say October 13-15, but that is not confirmed.

As I said to you earlier in private messages, once I know the final date you will know the final date.

To get people who don't want to risk/play with high-end platform a chance to get into MOA final.

Sure the problem is not hide the date from me, but I need to attend events in Brazil... and also, can not travel and leave all Pieter.

I have to schedule my events and travels... Anime Friends... Two more events in Universities... Argentina ExpoT3 ... Brasil Game Show and also a Corsair Conference.

I just confirmed Corsair conference 10 to 21 september and need to confirm a huge presentation in Brasil Game Show (october 25 to 29).

http://www.brasilgameshow.com.br/

Is not because I want to bug MSI and Hwbot, but because I need to confirm or no to be part.

If is october 13 to 15, will be amazing for me... so I can attend the all the 2 october events.

Thanks

Edited by rbuass

External PWM rule has final confirmation.

We are left with the option to, as a community, enforce video verification to have everyone feel good about the final outcome of the result. What Der8auer suggested in the staff forum seems like a good idea. Essentially, take a video of the following

- end of the run

- score

- pwm area of vga

All in one slick motion. Shouldn't be more than 30s. Anyone opposed?

I'm opposed...

I'm benching alone, it's hard enough to keep CPU+GPU at the sweet point, and tried to avoid CB at the end of the bench, then, open cpu-z-gpu-z, make validation link... I can't make a movie in the same time.

Keep in mind that we are OCer, not producer...

And Once again, if we can't trust each other (it's looks like we can't cause you want to add video) , I ask to inclued overclocker face on the video to avoid video sharing.

----

If it's allowed, and if I play, I prefer send my VGA to MSI to checks what they want.

But if they kill it, they have to refund me.

For those who make a video, if the video show an other run, like 1600Mhz GPU and 7000point, instead of 1610 and 7020 point for the best submition, is it good enought or they have to make a video for every single attempted ?

• Crew

For those who make a video, if the video show an other run, like 1600Mhz GPU and 7000point, instead of 1610 and 7020 point for the best submition, is it good enought or they have to make a video for every single attempted ?

im not a hwbot admin but im "sure" if its something that close like 1700 gpu and u didnt video the 1735 then maybe its ok? obviously 1500 and 1700 is not ok, but you make a good point, maybe a video for every 50mhz in range of your clock, that way if you go for your most serious run you can focus on it.

just remember guys the video comes after your screenshot and validation link, so you dont have to juggle the 2. do the one then the other

• Crew

Only members of emea may participate. - your submission does not comply to this rule

emea: Albania, algeria, andorra, angola, armenia, austria, azerbaijan, bahrain, belarus, belgium, benin, bosnia and herzegovina, botswana, bulgaria, burkina faso, burundi, cameroon, cape verde, central african republic, chad, comoros, cote d'ivoire, croatia, cyprus, czech republic, denmark, djibouti, egypt, equatorial guinea, eritrea, estonia, ethiopia, finland, france, gabon, gambia, georgia, germany, ghana, greece, guinea, guinea-bissau, hungary, iceland, iran, iraq, ireland, israel, italy, jordan, kazakhstan, kenya, kuwait, latvia, lebanon, lesotho, liberia, liechtenstein, lithuania, luxembourg, fyr macedonia, madagascar, malawi, mali, malta, mauritania, mauritius, mayotte, moldova, monaco, montenegro, morocco, mozambique, namibia, netherlands, niger, nigeria, norway, oman, poland, portugal, qatar, reunion, romania, russian federation, rwanda, saint helena, san marino, sao tome and principe, saudi arabia, senegal, serbia, seychelles, sierra leone, slovakia, slovenia, somalia, south africa, spain, sudan, swaziland, sweden, switzerland, tanzania, togo, turkey, uganda, ukraine, united arab emirates, united kingdom, yemen, zambia, zimbabwe.

When you submit winning score, remember to do correct winners dance in the validation video

I just feel lucky, that I did not bother myself with this competition. This could have gone better..just saying :D