HWBOT Community Forums

MOA 2013 Discussion

Vivi

Just arrived back in Germany. Was awesome to be the Master Judge for you guys. Met some old friends and finally had the chance to meet some of you who I have been talking to for years. Vivi, Mikecdm, Gyrock, Rbuass, gnidaol, SniperOZ, JJJC and FtW!

I think the competition went really good and from my point of view everybody had fun and enjoyed the time in Taipei.

Thanks to MSI for the opportunity to be the Master Judge MSI 2013! Hope too see you all soon :)

• Replies 733
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I arrived back home late last night, it was a great trip & a great experience, thanks to MSI, Hwbot & all those involved for sponsoring a fantastic event like this!

Congratulations to T0lsty, Lucky_n00b & Xtreme Addict taking the top spots in the classic battle, also Rbuass, Vivi & oc_windforce for breaking records on freestyle day.

For myself & a few others it was our first time at a competition like this, I have a lot more appreciation for how difficult it can be! Having a couple of hours in each stage is quite a challenge compared to benching at home when I have weeks or months to come up with competitive scores.

It was nice to meet the other benchers, MSI staff, hardware reps & the folks from OCtv & other media present. You all helped make this an unforgettable trip & hopefully I can make it again next year!

Hi all

I came back home at Monday night and since yesterday my normal life has started..

Now I feel like the MOA Grand Final was held a long long ago. It was so special that I' asking myself "Was it really held?".

First of all, I would like to express my sincere appreciation to all contestans, all MSI staff, OCTV crew and other media from all around the world.

It was an excellent OC event to say the least and I really enjoyed it.

Thanks for all of you!

I hope to see you again next year!!

Hi! MOA guys.

last week sunday,I came back to the home safely.I'm always early to back to the home.

The reason is because my wife and son are waiting for me..and my busy work. hahahah

I want to long enjoy with MOA guys!!!!!

but I did not.It's a shame!

Congratulations to T0lsty, Lucky_n00b , Xtreme Addict , Rbuass, Vivi & me hahaha

And..Had a good job to elmor&Master Judge(der8auer)& OC TV,SniperOZ,Cyclone,Mikecdm,Gnidaol,FTW,Smoke,Giorgioprimo,Gyrock-san,JJJC,Zzolio

This year MOA guys, See you again next year in TW

I really hope it!!!!

Thank you so much

Edited by oc_windforce

Finally I come back home too).

Congrats to all the participants.

Thanks to MSI and other sponsors for this great event.

Competition day was very intensive . After 2d stages I can`t even expect to be in top3 . but in FS my 780L goes like hell).

there was little time to show good results in 32M, even with 6.0 cpu.

maybe it would be better to move Cinebench R11.5 to the first stage, to have more fun with 32M .

See you next year.

• Crew
Finally I come back home too).

Congrats to all the participants.

Thanks to MSI and other sponsors for this great event.

Competition day was very intensive . After 2d stages I can`t even expect to be in top3 . but in FS my 780L goes like hell).

there was little time to show good results in 32M, even with 6.0 cpu.

maybe it would be better to move Cinebench R11.5 to the first stage, to have more fun with 32M .

See you next year.

Excellent work on winning 1st day Andre!

Was very nice meeting you properly this year, thanks for the tips on VGA OC!

See you next year hopefully.

THanks MSI for a great event, excellent format for 2 days. 780L is a strong card, keep it up

• Crew

Oh yeah! Good news everyone!

The Aftermovie is out, Check it out!.

And as usual, feel free to share / embed and more in your local forums! (Thanks for your support)

Also, here is the Behind the scenes that recaps the different parts of the event

More to read here: http://www.overclocking-tv.com/content/events/19253/msi-moa-2013-aftermovie-and-bts/