HWBOT Community Forums

Suggest pool - to ban or not to ban ES samples

are you really saying that from 100+ chips tested and there is not a single one worth any salt...? I have so many questions!! What method was used to bin? what batches were tested? where is the info? an effort that big must be published somewhere right? who?

I don't think anyone was saying you could go through 100+ and not find a good one. Maybe you misunderstood that part.

Won't be published if most of that effort was for internal marketing purposes. But Andre Yang was reported to go through 500+ chips in his binning (reference, see the "small note on extreme overclocking" heading: http://www.overclockers.com/3step-guide-to-overclock-intel-haswell), according to statements made during a press visit to ASUS US by Overclockers.com.

I'm sure he isn't the only one that has been through more than a hundred at this point.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It has nothing to do with countrys or anything else..If u havent seen, there are 10+ people outside your country having country brazil;)

So think about it, or it will be more every day;)

Yes... there are.

People that don't like me (like you)... also people that think like you.

You could not see me disrespect you...and disrespect nobody...

There are always the same guys... that wants to ironize... but the truth is that this guys (that includes you), have no good things about overclocking to show.

Maybe brazilian guys should do the same, but they will not do it, because they have no this stupid behavior.. if we had same idiot ideas, was just call all members to bug here.... so... it proves that we don't need to be this ridiculous way.

Edited by rbuass

Lolol Dennis:D

Whinning la brazil lol:p

That's a pity we need to see this kind of disrespect.

Even people disagreed the reason of the topic, you are the only that offend without no reason, and ironize our people.

Attempt in MOA topic, people are trying to change the rules, some guys want to ban the Titan, and there are no this kind of level.

Moose, you are under level of the community.

Hopefully HWBOT take action against this type of comments, to help you out instead, shame the community

OK, take a break guys, it's getting windy in here and penalty cards might start flying around uncontrolled.

@Moose: Everyone likes taunting but no direct offenses please.

Genieben.

Man... you don't need to be false.

You are doing the same.

That's idiot things like "Location: Brasilia", is a false way to ironize and offend.

We don't have brazilian people doing things like this,

Regardless if we complain or not complain, we see no this kind of comments, and if some day you see, you can be sure the most of us will not approve.

That's a pity we need to see this kind of disrespect.

Even people disagreed the reason of the topic, you are the only that offend without no reason, and ironize our people.

Attempt in MOA topic, people are trying to change the rules, some guys want to ban the Titan, and there are no this kind of level.

Moose, you are under level of the community.

Hopefully HWBOT take action against this type of comments, to help you out instead, shame the community

Genieben.

Man... you don't need to be false.

You are doing the same.

That's idiot things like "Location: Brasilia", is a false way to ironize and offend.

We don't have brazilian people doing things like this,

Regardless if we complain or not complain, we see no this kind of comments, and if some day you see, you can be sure the most of us will not approve.

Don't worry mate.

No need to go down a level.

:)

Edited by rbuass

I don't think anyone was saying you could go through 100+ and not find a good one. Maybe you misunderstood that part.

Won't be published if most of that effort was for internal marketing purposes. But Andre Yang was reported to go through 500+ chips in his binning (reference, see the "small note on extreme overclocking" heading: http://www.overclockers.com/3step-guide-to-overclock-intel-haswell), according to statements made during a press visit to ASUS US by Overclockers.com.

I'm sure he isn't the only one that has been through more than a hundred at this point.

Thanks for the link I.M.O.G.

Think about it: HWBot bans ES.

Now all the WRs set for marketing with ES CPUs don't show up on HWBot.

HWBot looses relevance.

HWBot dies.

a little over dramatic tbh. i certainly don't beleive hwbot's relevence lies in the admittance of es samples into the rankings do you?

as for my opinion on es - i can't an see issue with last gen es being allowed into any league. more often than not any gem still alive at skt change starts doing the rounds in the fs section. current gen es for pro league stands and everyones happy apart for 60% of the pros who didn't like the new version of the league anyway.