HWBOT Community Forums

Unigine Heaven benchmark

Massman

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, we have a ton of FM benchmarks for DX9, and AM3. Would be cool to see something a bit different.

If it's not possible to integrate the DX9 tests into the DX11 part (to make one complete test for all cards), then I suggest you just remove globals from the DX9 version. That's by far the best solution.

but only dx11 for points.

might as well don't add DX9 then. A benchmark at HWbot without HWboints is worthless imho.

per month:

- MaxxMem: 250 submissions

- Reference clock: 233 submissions

- PCMark Vantage: 38 submissions (lol)

vs

- Aquamark: 1000+ submissions

- Wprime 32M: 1000+ submissions

Adding DX11 only doesn't make it an alternative to Futuremark 3D benchmarks at HWbot.

Adding both DX11 and DX9 profiles with HWBoints make Unigine real competition for Futuremark 3D dominated landscape.

popularity of a benchmark is determined by HWboint :)

I like the idea of adding dx11 Heaven.

I'm assuming that something has been done about dx10.1 cards and such. Running Heaven right now i can select dx11 from the dropdown box and run it just fine on my 4890. Obviously it's a bit lacking in tesselation though!.

Anybody seriously working on globals has dx11 cards, there's really only one bench that doesn't already require a dx11 capable card to get anywhere and that is 3d01.

It'd be nice to have another non-FM 3d benchmark too, plus i like Heaven a lot better then the idea of a sponsored FM benchmark. Way too easy for the sponsors thing to get out of hand and start influencing scores IMO.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...