HWBOT Community Forums

The Stilt's Book of Bulldozer - Revelations: Episode 2 (SuperPI / x87)

Enabled = worse, disabled = better.

That's how it works.

Then it makes sense, thanks.

Just weird, when I reboot my computer I can do it on almost the same time as when it is disabled. I would say the difference is within the margin of error.

But it might be because of the processor speed. I will test with higher clocks when I get the time.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know The Stilt is a man with a high reputation when people reffer to him as a group of finnish overclockers :))

http://www.techpowerup.com/187768/amd-a10-6800k-overclocked-to-8-2-ghz-breaks-and-sets-world-record.html

Truth to be told,what The Stilt does is such an incredible job that is hard to believe only one man stands behind and has all this knowledge and skill :D

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Thanks Stilt.

Does anyone know if this affects much in the way of games? Sorry I tried google searching and couldn't get past a zillion intel X87 motherboards, lol. If so, which games? I'm messing around with BDC with my Athlon 760K.

• 1 month later...

Stilt, you are the boss.

I have been able to lower the boost state from 1.236v to 1.152v with your beautifully designed software. Thanks a lot!

May I report some small error I encounter: 64 bit version of Devastator PowerTune runs great; however I cannot get Devastator PowerTune to run on my x86 windows 7 install. First errors are for every DLL file not found in System32 folder, I copy them there, but the program still doesn't respond. I receive "program stopped responding" errors, could this be a result of hardware swap - I wouldn't assume so since the program comes within a zip package.

Respect the Stilt!

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...