HWBOT Community Forums

A very interesting life experience

Movieman

Two weeks ago last Wednesday I had a massive heart attack and came very close to leaving this little journey through life.

Except for what I would call incredible efforts of over 100 people at two hospitals I doubt I'd be here.

I'd been feeling what I'd call a little "draggy"..No energy,etc for the last couple years and I put it down to age but it was all the arteries in my heart clogging up.

Now with 5 stents in them I feel better in many ways than I have in years.

Sucks to get older but it beats the alternatives.

Dave

Wow... good to know you are better...

I just have some similar issue... and know what you are thinking about...

I had cancer in 2004 and kept 40 days in the hospital... without know my future... and now... I still alive and well :)

I wish you the best

Thanks to all and LOL at Massman..Yes, glad I cheated that nasty SOB this time.

Slowly getting my strength back day by day but at a rate of like 1-3% daily so this will be a long process. Been bored a bit the last week but got a email yesterday asking me if I'd like to test out and play with some E5-2687W V2 10 core IB xeons..

Now THAT got a smile to my face and unlike in the past I will test and submit these before retail release BUT not for points as these are not available until October.

Submission will be just for info for us all and thats it.

I think I may have to change leagues to do this but all I see is a grayed out box that I think stays that way unless I choose "Extreme cooling" and I will be testing on air only.

Any help here is appreciated..

You should be able to stay in your current league, just check the box on the bottom of the page that says you'd like no points for the submission.

Thanks, I wasn't sure if checking that would remove all my points.

If you've been having heart/ health problems, is seeing performance like that gonna be good for you?

God's truth, when i got that email it did get my blood pumping a little BUT I am on pills that restrict my heart rate to a max of 65 so that the heart muscle can repair itself..

Also want to again say thanks for all the good thoughts.

Friend or stranger it doesn't matter. All are appreciated more than I can say.

bunnyextraction ! Dave I did not know this happen to you :( , I was so busy this last few weeks with the kids going back to school I did not even check out this tread :/. Thanks the Lord you are ok now and having a speedy recovery , is not your time yet Bro you still young :) , Who's gonna call me and speak for 3~4 hours in the phone ? See ... you canot go yet :D hehehehe ... God Bless You Dave call me anytime you want my good friend , I don't care if for 1 minute or 6 hours ** aheeeemm ** :P, Love you bro stay healty.:celebration:

Kind Regards and hugs; Angelo

bunnyextraction ! Dave I did not know this happen to you :( , I was so busy this last few weeks with the kids going back to school I did not even check out this tread :/. Thanks the Lord you are ok now and having a speedy recovery , is not your time yet Bro you still young :) , Who's gonna call me and speak for 3~4 hours in the phone ? See ... you canot go yet :D hehehehe ... God Bless You Dave call me anytime you want my good friend , I don't care if for 1 minute or 6 hours ** aheeeemm ** :P, Love you bro stay healty.:celebration:

Kind Regards and hugs; Angelo

Now if anyone can't tell Angelo is one of those quiet people who has a hard time saying what is on his mind! :=)

Thanks my friend..

unlocked multi's? :P

muhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha :D

Now that WOULD give me another heart attack!

I doubr it.. They are E5-2670 V2's..10 core, 2500MHz, I think 2800MHz on turbo and I might get them close to 3Ghz if they OC like the SB xeons..

Now I see a certain guy here,dhenzjhen1, just posted a utube vid of the top 12 core IB xeons running CB11.5

Now I have a goal.. :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Movieman - ugh... that suxx. How about change your way of life to get more energy? I mean - less of the poisonous GMO food, more food that grow in wilderness and so on? Maybe even less WiFi as it is not healty at all...?

But congratulations on making your E5-2670 work - even bios moding? Whoa... injecting a support for new CPU's?