HWBOT Community Forums

IB-E 4930K/4960X Batch and Serial Numbers

Unless it's stable for 36 hours of prime with avx ...it's no good.

Keep on pushing the brains out of that cpu,you're on the right path.

Thank goodness this is hwbot and you only need to be stable enough to complete the bench to score points. Not sure what site he thinks he's on. Lol!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

ok guys I know I am way late into the game and reviving a very old thread. I am looking for a very good chip 4960x or 4930k (4960x preferred due to more cache) and im not sure where to start. I have seen Dumo's post doesnt look like his batch is included on page 1 so I thought i'd ask around..

anyone interested in upgrading their system and want to rid of their 4960x or 4930k i'd be very interested in buying off from them. gotta of course be a great quality chip, high ghz and low voltage..

• 4 months later...
ok guys I know I am way late into the game and reviving a very old thread. I am looking for a very good chip 4960x or 4930k (4960x preferred due to more cache) and im not sure where to start. I have seen Dumo's post doesnt look like his batch is included on page 1 so I thought i'd ask around..

anyone interested in upgrading their system and want to rid of their 4960x or 4930k i'd be very interested in buying off from them. gotta of course be a great quality chip, high ghz and low voltage..

I believe that one of the strongest fpo/batch , was the 3325A911.

At least for the 4930K.

I have very good air-cooled and watercooled results with this.

and if i recall , der8auer had very good results also.

I recently found a 4930K that actually was on the list here for sale on Ebay. 3326B652

Just gotta be lucky in finding them and when you see one don't hesitate.

Bear in mind though it is still a lottery even within batches. While mine did post at the reported volts here @ 4.5 it was no where near stable at that.

For now I have it stable at 4.6 @ 1.35v. Did 20minutes of P95 at 4.7 @ 1.45v before BSOD.

I am on H110i AIO. It is reported that it will do 5.6 on LN2 @ 1.6v I may get it to post at 5.0+ but will be no way stable under 1.55v.

Still happy with it though coming from a 4820K.

Good luck

• 1 year later...