HWBOT Community Forums

HIWA's shared/sold scores needs to be removed...

I don't 'cry' about anything here but now that the bomb has gone off can HWbot.org remove these results produced by HIWA's cpu (only guy with such a retail i5 670) and posted by his teammate here:

http://hwbot.org/community/submission/1027255_pippo369_wprime_32m_core_i5_670_7sec_235ms

http://hwbot.org/community/submission/1027258_pippo369_wprime_1024m_core_i5_670_3min_52sec_406ms

This is Hiwa's i5 670 Retail.

Edited by Jor3llBR

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scores were sold or CPU was sold?

Massman I dunno but doing an extensive search around all Italian OC community and forums that peppo participates actively there was absolutly NOTHING about his acquisition, what makes this case even stronger.

Don't you think when you buy a SUPER i5 from HIWA (their former #1) you won't let your community know? This guy was absolutely quiet about this, even on the submission, what leads to suspicion to say the least...

Ok now all phenomenal ... but look crap shoot first and find out ...

Read here the review for Pippo369, moderator and reviewer of Nexthardware.

http://www.nexthardware.com/recensioni/schede-madri/330/evga-p55-classified-200_11.htm

this would be a backup? that processor is Pippo369, the same used in the review.

To be a reviewer moderator doesn't mean anything these days. If you buy a cpu and post results yourself that is fine, but if you use someones results as yours that is the problem. You cannot share them pronto.

Now you tell me that's not Hiwa's cpu? Look at batche/fpo...

Ok now all phenomenal ... but look crap shoot first and find out ...

Read here the review for Pippo369, moderator and reviewer of Nexthardware.

http://www.nexthardware.com/recensioni/schede-madri/330/evga-p55-classified-200_11.htm

this would be a backup? that processor is Pippo369, the same used in the review.

Yeah, I'm quoting jor3llbr here.

That link doesn't prove nothing.

If you have proofs to clear out that these are 2 cpus, just post them, the mods will judge theirselves.

If you have proofs to clear out that these are 2 cpus, just post them, the mods will judge theirselves.

Yeah I wish I could be more clear about it but I can't, after all weird stuff that is going on I don't trust ANYBODY.

If Pippo got this cpu from Hiwa and made a point of hiding this from everyone all this time on purpose and went there and produced these results that's fine props to him and I apologize.

I just think there is something strange going on there, especially with that mysterious Hiwa's comment on the submission...

Massman I dunno but doing an extensive search around all Italian OC community and forums that peppo participates actively there was absolutly NOTHING about his acquisition, what makes this case even stronger.

Don't you think when you buy a SUPER i5 from HIWA (their former #1) you won't let your community know? This guy was absolutely quiet about this, even on the submission, what leads to suspicion to say the least...

To be a reviewer moderator doesn't mean anything these days. If you buy a cpu and post results yourself that is fine, but if you use someones results as yours that is the problem. You cannot share them pronto.

Now you tell me that's not Hiwa's cpu? Look at batche/fpo...

Clam down please ........

Pippo used to be an active bencher in the recently past and always was a good overclocker, always bought good hardware and besides that he is not the guy who likes to show everywhere and everybody " let's see this, i got the golden chip".

He bench because he likes to get fun for himself, wen he has time. The fact that pippo doesn't shown to anybody his CPU, is just related to the fact that he is not an hardware freak like anybody of us. Besides here recently he got a daughter, and he handle 2 job to allow his family to have a good lifestyle, so it does not have so much time to bench, but he still like the hardware

He bought the cpu from Hiwa, just because he liked the chip. He also bought 2 980x from me as soon as they got retail, and he own one classified 760 and one msi bigbang, xpower but sill does not have time to bench, so what he need to proof ??

I bought 2 new Q3FE ( you know that....Massman don't you ;) ) and they are on the way, I will get them next week....so if I ( hopefully ) will find a 6.9 chip, are yo gonna say they are backup from Hiwa. ? .....Please

The fact that he is not so active and don't use so much his own hardware doesn't demonstrate he is a cheater. I personally know him, he is from Sicily, and the honor for him is more than any other thing.

Hiwa made a big mistake and got his punishment, but it does not means that all the guys from the team are bad, so let's stop to speculate over this situation.

Pippo is honest guy and this results are perfectly legit and made by him.

And the fact he used the setup to make a review and showed how high the chip can go, is not a proof for you ?? well it is for me

This is the first time for me to talk as team captain here, and I think that my word still count something in the community ....

Let's stop this crap, please.

Massimiliano, I don't know if it's permitted or not by hwbot rules to sell hardware between team members and have both posting scores with it.

So, if it's not permitted it's not crap, if it's allowed it's not crap at all, it's a user who asked clarification about screens, nothing different from other clarification asks in this forum.

Clam down please ........

Pippo used to be an active bencher in the recently past and always was a good overclocker, always bought good hardware and besides that he is not the guy who likes to show everywhere and everybody " let's see this, i got the golden chip".

He bench because he likes to get fun for himself, wen he has time. The fact that pippo doesn't shown to anybody his CPU, is just related to the fact that he is not an hardware freak like anybody of us. Besides here recently he got a daughter, and he handle 2 job to allow his family to have a good lifestyle, so it does not have so much time to bench, but he still like the hardware

He bought the cpu from Hiwa, just because he liked the chip. He also bought 2 980x from me as soon as they got retail, and he own one classified 760 and one msi bigbang, xpower but sill does not have time to bench, so what he need to proof ??

I bought 2 new Q3FE ( you know that....Massman don't you ;) ) and they are on the way, I will get them next week....so if I ( hopefully ) will find a 6.9 chip, are yo gonna say they are backup from Hiwa. ? .....Please

The fact that he is not so active and don't use so much his own hardware doesn't demonstrate he is a cheater. I personally know him, he is from Sicily, and the honor for him is more than any other thing.

Hiwa made a big mistake and got his punishment, but it does not means that all the guys from the team are bad, so let's stop to speculate over this situation.

Pippo is honest guy and this results are perfectly legit and made by him.

And the fact he used the setup to make a review and showed how high the chip can go, is not a proof for you ?? well it is for me

This is the first time for me to talk as team captain here, and I think that my word still count something in the community ....

Let's stop this crap, please.

Massimiliano, I don't know if it's permitted or not by hwbot rules to sell hardware between team members and have both posting scores with it.

So, if it's not permitted it's not crap, if it's allowed it's not crap at all, it's a user who asked clarification about screens, nothing different from other clarification asks in this forum.

Hey Giorgio yes I agree and I'm VERY calm! I do apologize to Peppo if his name was mistakenly associated w/ Hiwa's but rules are rules as |ron says above.

Guys what's happening on you? damn yesterday i was the best and today i am the worst?

really no one here knows why i make that fu.. mistake? if you want a cheater in your competitions OK i let him continue.

i did it and it was a very big mistake and i am paying for that, Hwbot banned me for a year, you want i will ban lifetime ? ask to to the crews if you want i pay more. you are right guys i was the first to say F"CK cheaters, i hate it that why i make that mistake.

but please PLEASE guys i heard a lot of today i am like a shit mens, GUYs i didn't sell scores

i don't need to do it, Pippo is a nice guy please stop it, just check a review(is it my setup? my post? my bench zone?), he asked to me the chip to test some OC and review his board, i didn't use the chip anymore caz i passed to gulftown so i sold it to him, it's happend some weeks ago guys.he benched some pi and pifast and then he benched wprime.

BTW as i said before the sold to him for the review but in freetimes he make some score. and it's not selling/buying SCORE for money guys, maybe u say he is your teamamate and you can't sell hardware in same team, OK you are right, BUT cpu sold for the review and his fun notthing else , delete the scores is it's illegal sell hardware for the review to my ES teammate. BUT please guys don't check all scores around to find a new story.

It was my first and last time, i really hope a day i can come back and start benching but you are killing me guys...

thanks god i could post for one more time ....

Guys what's happening on you? damn yesterday i was the best and today i am the worst?

really no one here knows why i make that fu.. mistake? if you want a cheater in your competitions OK i let him continue.

i did it and it was a very big mistake and i am paying for that, Hwbot banned me for a year, you want i will ban lifetime ? ask to to the crews if you want i pay more. you are right guys i was the first to say F"CK cheaters, i hate it that why i make that mistake.

but please PLEASE guys i heard a lot of today i am like a shit mens, GUYs i didn't sell scores

i don't need to do it, Pippo is a nice guy please stop it, just check a review(is it my setup? my post? my bench zone?), he asked to me the chip to test some OC and review his board, i didn't use the chip anymore caz i passed to gulftown so i sold it to him, it's happend some weeks ago guys.he benched some pi and pifast and then he benched wprime.

BTW as i said before the sold to him for the review but in freetimes he make some score. and it's not selling/buying SCORE for money guys, maybe u say he is your teamamate and you can't sell hardware in same team, OK you are right, BUT cpu sold for the review and his fun notthing else , delete the scores is it's illegal sell hardware for the review to my ES teammate. BUT please guys don't check all scores around to find a new story.

It was my first and last time, i really hope a day i can come back and start benching but you are killing me guys...

It sucks to have a nice guy make such a huge mistake Hiwa, it does. But if the nice guy is doing this, what is the jerk doing? Anybody will naturally ask that question.

For certain, selling hardware to team mates has already been established as hardware sharing.

he asked to me the chip to test some OC and review his board, i didn't use the chip anymore caz i passed to gulftown so i sold it to him, it's happend some weeks ago guys.he benched some pi and pifast and then he benched wprime.

Hiwa I cannot speak for others but I'm not crucifying you I just want HWbot or Peppo to pull down those scores because I already knew the cpu was yours. I will correct the thread tittle as it's too strong, sorry for that.

Thanks for clearing that up.

I know you going thru a difficult moment in your life right now I wish you all the best and to always be humble, learn from mistakes. A year goes by in a flash and you will probably be at the top again.

Massman ball is in your court.

Thanks!

Edited by Jor3llBR

In my book you are the worst Hiwa... All your submissions are tainted.. And since you cheated on FM contest.. I don't trust any of your scores... Your own fault..

I had 2 bad boards for the two comps... the 2nd board would not let me do anything over 5.4... Even though if I switched if over to one of my classy's it would go way over that...

Did I ask for a score... no way.. I was sooo bummed you don't even know... I honestly can't believe you people wanted to take away what other people earned.. you deserver your bans...

Hopefully after your year ban you learn your lesson, but for now... your a joke...

I did look up to you before.... But I doubt that would ever happen again.. Stop blaming others and take your punishment with dignity..

This is my last post on the subject.. Im pretty much over it... Hope you get the point.

Hiwa did not manage to take away nothing from nobody, he was caught using somebody elses score. This, in my eyes, is not as worst as cheating, and actually getting away with it... And no, I do not believe all Hiwa's submisions are tainted, nor is he the worst.