HWBOT Community Forums

The official HyperX OC Takeover (HOT) thread.

Massman

• Crew

closest most stressfull benching i have ever done, at 25min before finish i opened a new costa rica and just threw pots on without insulation and prayed that it can do good mhz,. i just pulled temps down and loaded a profile and it worked.. cant beleive it

Asus products are truly killer, lost a 6.5 32M cpu on the baby impact and two 4770K's on the M6E:D

Regardless everything seemed to work out minus the 32M, that was a one touch wonder and it was gone, cpu now hangs on 79 in two different boards. Will retry in a few different vendor's boards and see if she comes back lol.

Great competition, really some of the most fun I have had in a while even though sourcing some of these ram kits was almost impossible. The 2666 Samsung kit I got was so much fail, so glad Billy-The-Kid came through with some awesome BDBG so save the day.

• Sad 1

Asus products are truly killer, lost a 6.5 32M cpu on the baby impact and two 4770K's on the M6E:D

Regardless everything seemed to work out minus the 32M, that was a one touch wonder and it was gone, cpu now hangs on 79 in two different boards. Will retry in a few different vendor's boards and see if she comes back lol.

Great competition, really some of the most fun I have had in a while even though sourcing some of these ram kits was almost impossible. The 2666 Samsung kit I got was so much fail, so glad Billy-The-Kid came through with some awesome BDBG so save the day.

I´m happy to know the mem´s help you to get the ticket! :)

I just wish I could have figured out my issue withe Asus boards... i cb anywhere from -100 to -115.. the last couple of days it was at -100.. tried sham my profiles and everything from iod to system agent voltages.. to enabling video. Nothing helps.. then if I go to the formula, the cb is at -133.. wtf... would have likely had a chance then.. fml.. congrats guys :) maybe next time.

With the next comp it would be nice if they limit it to mem you can actually get.. i had to work with beasts which were ok.. but nothing compared to the others.. that made it tough.. amd this damn cb.. was even at -70 one time... wtf... what were you guys at for benching?