HWBOT Community Forums

The official GIGABYTE H55 miniITX contest thread.

Planet

Sam, please dude, I would love to see your result on video as well. It doesn't have to be a huge video from boot-up + CDT, something like this will be great

;)

You have to understand something. We are not haters. We surely don't want to murder you. We definitely didn't call you a cheater. All we want from you is FOR ONCE to step up, BE A MAN and FACE THE REAL WORLD. You are incredibly smart, so you ought to have figured out yourself that your runs are kinda doubtfull. Why didn't you pick up the damn camera and videotape the run BEFORE posting it? YOU KNEW that people were going to have doubts, so why didn't you think of recording the run on the first place?

Instead, you posted it, and after being questioned, you started acting up all weird for no reason. GROW UP!

Edited by George_o/c

WTF happened to our friendly contest? someone cheated?

massman please ban the guy that screwed it up for everyone else. It makes us all look bad. We are in here to have an honest contest and some jackass screws it up for everyone else that are legitimate and just wanted a clean contest. Its not fair man for one dude to make us all look bad. either he comes up with a really good explanation or just ban him. Its not fair to the dudes that spent their friday nights when they couldve been getting laid or benched during the week and went to work hungover and got crap from the boss for not being productive. if this dude is bad news then hes ruins it for everyone. get his ip address and notify cpuz and FM admins that this guy is a known cheater and the oc community wont tolerate it. either come up with some vids fast to save your ass or sell all your hdwr and buy and mac so you can at least get an internet connection to see the legitimate dudes talk trash about you.

tail between your legs and all. we had a decent contest for once and you screwed everyone and made us all look bad. FTFOHere PLEASE!!!

that remark about this being a friendly contest and you have nothing to lose since there is no major prize.. wtf??

.its no skin off your ass remark is horse crap and you know it. you lost your dignity and respect from everyone once again. gtf out of here!

Edited by trans am

Sam has cheated before.

Sam always appears with those crazy lucky gem hardware ( very close to impossible and unbelievable stuff ) like a mobo with which all the overclockers couldn't get past 500MHz FSB, Sam comes out with 670MHz FSB.

This time Sam posted a score with settings that none of the H55 mobos the rest contest entrants couldn't work with not boot with and complete a 32M run to begin with.

tREF is also out of range in his pic... a bug.

The question is, is everybody here a noob who can't get the proper settings for this specific mobo to work at such settings, or Sam is doing his thing.... once again ?

All I know is that everytime somebody asked Sam for some kind of proof he always claimed not to have the hardware at his hands at the given time, or just ignored the request.

Last but not least, Sam worked his a$s off yesterday and made 2 videos with proof for his run... NOT!

He took 2 vids of gigabyte hating, hitting a board with a rock, setting another one on fire, etc.

Don't ask me for the links, I don't have them here :D

i like the drama ending :D

Sam has cheated before.

Sam always appears with those crazy lucky gem hardware ( very close to impossible and unbelievable stuff ) like a mobo with which all the overclockers couldn't get past 500MHz FSB, Sam comes out with 670MHz FSB.

This time Sam posted a score with settings that none of the H55 mobos the rest contest entrants couldn't work with not boot with and complete a 32M run to begin with.

tREF is also out of range in his pic... a bug.

The question is, is everybody here a noob who can't get the proper settings for this specific mobo to work at such settings, or Sam is doing his thing.... once again ?

All I know is that everytime somebody asked Sam for some kind of proof he always claimed not to have the hardware at his hands at the given time, or just ignored the request.

Last but not least, Sam worked his a$s off yesterday and made 2 videos with proof for his run... NOT!

He took 2 vids of gigabyte hating, hitting a board with a rock, setting another one on fire, etc.

Don't ask me for the links, I don't have them here :D

Sam is great, he's not cheating, you are noobs :D :D :D

Edited by Predator

We can find cheats there? Oh the irony :D.

To all: this is really simple. Dino asked Sam if he could shed some light on some of the scores that was submit to this competition (tref bug, 250BCLK capability). Sam deleted the scores and declared NickShih the winner. If Sam doesn't want to help out and removes his results from the competition, then that's his decision.

Now let's drop this topic. It's been discussed at length before ... no need to do it all over again :).

oh you mean that place where the xtreme own(cheat)er lies?

wrong

we're in the right place to discuss about this

Now let me refresh my mind.

Wasn't it you that was banned from XS when OnePageBook was banned from XS for cheating?

If I remember right you were spamming the forum defending him long after it was known that he was cheating.

Maybe you should change your "holier than thou" attitude here.