HWBOT Community Forums
K404

wrapper development request

If convenient and considered useful, please can a future version of the wrapper have the option to "select all cores" instead of ALWAYS having to tick each one, for EVERY run.

Default behavior in 2.50 is to select all but first core every time you start the wrapper. I will add right now an option that will allow the user to save core settings for next sessions. ;)

Edited by GENiEBEN

Default behavior in 2.50 is to select all but first core every time you start the wrapper. I will add right now an option that will allow the user to save core settings for next sessions. ;)

Awesome Genie :) Thanks for your hard work on Aquamark;)

Hey GENiEBEN, loving version 2.55 with all it's built in features now.

Can I request a hardcoded in custom save directory? Maybe another button to the left of save to desktop, that I can map from the settings page? Lately I've been saving directly to usb, so that I don't forget screens/validations when wiping drives.

Glad it works for you! Matter of fact, v2.56 includes a setting to change the behaviour of the save button among other new settings. ETA 3 days.

Glad it works for you! Matter of fact, v2.56 includes a setting to change the behaviour of the save button among other new settings. ETA 3 days.

So 5 months later... how's v2.56 coming along? :P