How to add unsupported cards

elmor

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest barbonenet

Device scan 11/07/2014 03:18:07: 0x0C 0x15 0x44

i use evc version for 780ti asus, but if i enable monitoring, device connect and disconnect in loop!

i don't try to set voltage!

edit: i try to set voltage......i set only first value vgpu, it work! but i hope you can remove the issue of conn/disconn

edit2: ok....in monitoring, you must to disable all, and leave only vgpu active(the first)

edit3: update....in monitoring the trouble is vmem.......if i leave all enable except vmem, al work fine!

can you add regulation for pll and vmem?? thnks;)

Edited by barbonenet

Guest barbonenet
Alright, thanks for the information. Can you identify the two VRM controllers for mem and pll in the attached image? Is the memory controller UP6306?

Also with this version you cannot set memory voltage? (Voltage PS0/1/2/3)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6dbgaz9frlquey1/eVc%20v1b4%20-%20780dc2test3.exe

i try all ps0-1-2-3 nothing work! when i click on apply, device disconnect/connect!

you can remove all!

tonight i tell you the name of vmem controller.........did you know where is pll controller? thanks;)

edit: test3 work fine without vmem monitoring;)

Edited by barbonenet

i try all ps0-1-2-3 nothing work! when i click on apply, device disconnect/connect!

you can remove all!

tonight i tell you the name of vmem controller.........did you know where is pll controller? thanks;)

edit: test3 work fine without vmem monitoring;)

Alright, I tried the old way for UP62xx VRMs. I'll might need to try to find new datasheets then.

For the PLL VRM location it should be the lower indicated IC on the image attached in my previous post.

Guest barbonenet

ocp don't work.......i have shuttledown over 1,45v!

03 run at 1700 and 1,45v, but if i give 1,5v card shutdown....ocp limits!

I had issues with it disconnecting once over 1.5v i believe. I ended up just using vr's instead. It was much more consistent. On the version that I was using for 780ti DCII, i think memory voltage didn't work, but instead raised pll. Was a few months ago and don't remember very well, it might be in this thread though.

Guest barbonenet
I had issues with it disconnecting once over 1.5v i believe. I ended up just using vr's instead. It was much more consistent. On the version that I was using for 780ti DCII, i think memory voltage didn't work, but instead raised pll. Was a few months ago and don't remember very well, it might be in this thread though.

i solder 3 vr! Tomorrow i'll test again;)

The issue is I'm missing the specific datasheets and have to guess how to set the voltage. Might be able to get my hands on both card and datasheet the coming week. For now I have to rely on your feedback to try to add support.

Regarding your issue with higher voltage barbonenet: Do you have a crash just by setting the voltage or during load? Full shut down? If not what's the GPU voltage after the crash? Did you try the OCP option under More settings?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest barbonenet
Nice sniper fixed it... slacker.. hahahahah .... so clougee.....

i edit my post........so there isn't problem!!evc work very fine with epower.....evc work fine with all supported card!!!!;)

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Sorry about no reply Masterchief, completely missed that comment. I'll look into VT1556.

xsuperbxg: There's experimental support for up6208 which should be similar, I'll look into that as well. Should be connected properly since you get a readout.

(Busy with Computex right now, will have more time next week)