HWBOT Community Forums

The official HWBOT Country Cup 2013 thread.

Massman

Are there threads elsewhere that people know of for countries to coordinate subs? I couldn't find anything on the HWBOT Competitions page but maybe I'm just not looking hard enough...

I'm guessing is harder for countries as US/DE that have more than 1-2 active teams to coordinate. Personally I propose starting with CC2014 to have a forum category dedicated for this, with a thread for each country, accessible only for residents.

I'm guessing is harder for countries as US/DE that have more than 1-2 active teams to coordinate. Personally I propose starting with CC2014 to have a forum category dedicated for this, with a thread for each country, accessible only for residents.

Great idea. They wouldn't actually have to be private. Since we wouldn't be sharing benching methods or tweaks via the thread. We would just be keeping a heads up as to who and what each person had for hardware. Then after the comp. is over just wipe the threads.

Good point, great idea!

Borat_Great_Success.jpg

Spent 2 Hours reviving the outter ram slot on a z77 OC formula. Vaseline, lint, dust etc turn it on and works! Then the inside one stops working.....Then find out same thing is happening on A88X Extreme 6+ lmao finally all are revived!

dUPAhJY.gif

whocares.jpg amirite xD

Edited by Splave

Have anybody tried to overclock Zotac GT 610 PCI?

I can't alter memory clocks on it :( I mean I can't do it at all, not that the card is instable or something.

When I change the clock and click apply the clock is still at default value.

However GPU overclocking works ok. Tried all possible programs.

I can't alter memory clocks on it :( I mean I can't do it at all, not that the card is instable or something.

My apologies for this rant.

I don't like to b$tch but Holy Cr#p, there r too many issues with submitting a score for this competition.

It won't let me submit any scores at all. Javsa script? wtf

Plz make it easier for people to submit a score. The info being asked for is in the screen shots, why do we have to list it as well? It tells me it can't find my info, can't convert

to java math...

My father passed away on the 28th of Nov.and I'm trying to do this in his honour.

I have tri fire 280xes it won't take and now it can't be submitted.

I have 3 titans for tri sli and 4 780 Ti's coming. Help me get some scores submitted plz.

Have to keep Canada near the top!

Any help would be appreciated.

FF

Interesting. Maybe memory clock has been disabled by BIOS? Have you tried overclocking via BIOS?