HWBOT Community Forums

The official HWBOT Country Cup 2013 thread.

Massman

Interesting. Maybe memory clock has been disabled by BIOS? Have you tried overclocking via BIOS?

The problem is, that when you try to edit BIOS, there are no values for RAM...

Only for GPU (default GPU clock is 810MHz). And what is funny there are in RAM row.

GDDR frequency is 667 MHz, so no value is good for it :(

This is tottaly weird :confused:

gt610bios8uusq.png

Pieter , Mr.Paco and me are working together to try to make the best out of this competition for our country Puerto Rico. We are only 2 lonely overclockers :/ , sometimes it is difficult to make 5 submisions on a stage when only one person per country can submit one score per stage :( , as you can see is impossible for small countries to make it into this competition , maybe a ltittle flexibility in the rules for us in small countries will be helpful and more fun , otherwise we will drop out of this competition completely sadly :( as it is no more fun , rules need to be flexible due to the low amount of overclockers in small countries. Thank you in advanced Pieter.

Kind Regards: Angelo.

Pieter , Mr.Paco and me are working together to try to make the best out of this competition for our country Puerto Rico. We are only 2 lonely overclockers :/ , sometimes it is difficult to make 5 submisions on a stage when only one person per country can submit one score per stage :( , as you can see is impossible for small countries to make it into this competition , maybe a ltittle flexibility in the rules for us in small countries will be helpful and more fun , otherwise we will drop out of this competition completely sadly :( as it is no more fun , rules need to be flexible due to the low amount of overclockers in small countries. Thank you in advanced Pieter.

Kind Regards: Angelo.

Angelo, yourself and Frank are a formidable team by yourselves. Some of us understand your position though. I would be more than happy to change my nationality to join you if the rules would allow it. Just putting it out there my friends. :)

Angelo, yourself and Frank are a formidable team by yourselves. Some of us understand your position though. I would be more than happy to change my nationality to join you if the rules would allow it. Just putting it out there my friends. :)

Nooooooooo, I have a Clawhammer (FX55) that I need to send your way for FX stage as I have no board.

About HWBOT Prime benchmark. Is 'saved data file' if larger than 5MB can not be validate? Please HWBOT fix it. I bench with a lot CPUZ tab and full HD resolusion generate 5MB 'saved data file' can't validate :(, but if I don't open CPUZ tab too much, 'saved data file' size at 3MB it can validate.

Duke;280825']Great idea. They wouldn't actually have to be private. Since we wouldn't be sharing benching methods or tweaks via the thread. We would just be keeping a heads up as to who and what each person had for hardware. Then after the comp. is over just wipe the threads.

Hmmm..

Well "Most" of us are all friends on Facebook and we communicate on a regular basis about CC'13. One way or another most all of us are all friends on Facebook anyways... Duke, You need to add me... or Skype is always good. I'm sure PJ and Roman do private Video Skype Chats.. :D

About HWBOT Prime benchmark. Is 'saved data file' if larger than 5MB can not be validate? Please HWBOT fix it. I bench with a lot CPUZ tab and full HD resolusion generate 5MB 'saved data file' can't validate :(, but if I don't open CPUZ tab too much, 'saved data file' size at 3MB it can validate.

http://bugs.hwbot.org/browse/HWBOT-1275

Added to backlog, hoping for solution asap.