HWBOT Community Forums

The official HWBOT Country Cup 2013 thread.

Massman

Notebook is still doable for pi round, but that Aquamark FX is really hard for us to complete. Until today no sign of another 2 athlon FX (FX-55 + FX-60) to complete that stage. Have been around to old pc stores, 2nd-hand market, and found only one FX-62 but not the others. There's one FX-60 on ebay but the buyer won't ship to Indonesia. Argh :( :(

It is on the passive stock heatsink (yes, the same Zotac card, no fan attached, no mods), but it took several days to find how to overclock ram and it went through all team members :P

Driver might be important, or I'm just trolling :D

No worries, I have been battling with this bunny all afternoon, and what I can tell you is that all 331 drivers are shit for this card, so much fail it couldn't even run stock clocks.

I can say 327.23 is working quite well minus memory oc, but I will be working on that tonight;)

wg4KclCl.png

Just for you PJ, custom cooler for the Zotac. . .

ls_oc DirectLightningSuperAMPHOF edition xD

K6Jac7sl.jpg

And last night benching the APU:

0WTiN5Il.jpg

A tip for all cooling the VRM's is critical for stability as they get very hot, now to just figure out the efficiency part lol