HWBOT Community Forums

The official HWBOT Country Cup 2013 thread.

Massman

I receive the same error with crappy coding skills when trying to submit a data file for hwbot prime.

I submited before this, another score for hwbot prime, but I haven't done it from the competition page. When I click the "Participate" button it says "Sorry, an error occured. Are you sure you meet the requirements?"

What am I doing wrong?

P.S. This is the submission: http://hwbot.org/submission/2446356_

another problem.. i have submit my another config's score (s775) spi32m to stage8, but does not appear on the competition, only the default page..

//edit: oh.. i got it, only one submit/user/stage allowed.. :S

Edited by helkis

No....

Maybe I have expressed myself incorrectly before. All Core i3 and Pentium/Celeron counterparts are allowed. The stage is for the low-end stuff, which is now i3 + Pentium + Celeron.

No legacy Pentium like S478 or Pentium D.

[...]

No legacy Pentiums.

For the full list of approved CPUs, check here: http://hwbot.org/hardware/processors#key=core_i3 and http://hwbot.org/hardware/processors#key=core_i3_mobile

Edited by Bogd4n

What's the correct GPU set in HWBOT engine for hybrid HD7560D + HD6570? HD7560D x2 crossfire?

Massman has essentially stated that hybrid setups that do not change the name in gpuz will nnot qualify for the hybrid part of the contest. You need to go back to llano to get an apu that qualifies for that round.

Massman has essentially stated that hybrid setups that do not change the name in gpuz will nnot qualify for the hybrid part of the contest. You need to go back to llano to get an apu that qualifies for that round.

Thanks, borandi. But I have some point about it.

The hybrid only add the discrete VGA at the end, running recent versions of GPU-Z, take a look: http://hwbot.org/image/1049323.jpg

But it makes possible to create a category (in the case, HD 7650D + HD 6570 Dual, or another setup, like HD 7660D + HD 6670, for example), because the setup is detected like this.

Considering the fact of Trinity and Richland APU can be used on hybrid setup, I suppose they can participate in the Country Cup, regardless of whether they have a special identification or not. I think the Trinity and Richland could participate.

Thanks, borandi. But I have some point about it.

The hybrid only add the discrete VGA at the end, running recent versions of GPU-Z, take a look: http://hwbot.org/image/1049323.jpg

But it makes possible to create a category (in the case, HD 7650D + HD 6570 Dual, or another setup, like HD 7660D + HD 6670, for example), because the setup is detected like this.

Considering the fact of Trinity and Richland APU can be used on hybrid setup, I suppose they can participate in the Country Cup, regardless of whether they have a special identification or not. I think the Trinity and Richland could participate.

Yup I know, that much is obvious. It's a small land of unqualified statements here where the ref only reveals the goalposts at various points after the kickoff when you've already started building the team!

To this extent though, you need one of the following here that creates a new name:

http://www.cpu-world.com/info/AMD/Recommended_graphics_cards_for_AMD_dual-graphics.html

Yup I know, that much is obvious. It's a small land of unqualified statements here where the ref only reveals the goalposts at various points after the kickoff when you've already started building the team!

To this extent though, you need one of the following here that creates a new name:

http://www.cpu-world.com/info/AMD/Recommended_graphics_cards_for_AMD_dual-graphics.html

So let's go, I'll get back the Llano 3670K and make a HD6610D2. It'll give me some work, it's in a workstation now. However, it's the Country Cup :D

No legacy Pentiums.

For the full list of approved CPUs, check here: http://hwbot.org/hardware/processors#key=core_i3 and http://hwbot.org/hardware/processors#key=core_i3_mobile

HTTP Status 500 -

type Exception report

description The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from fulfilling this request.

exception

org.springframework.web.util.NestedServletException: Request processing failed; nested exception is org.apache.tiles.impl.CannotRenderException: ServletException including path '/WEB-INF/views/hardware/processor/processorOverview.jsp'.

org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.processRequest(FrameworkServlet.java:927)

org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.doGet(FrameworkServlet.java:811)

javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:621)

org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.service(FrameworkServlet.java:796)

javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:722)

org.tuckey.web.filters.urlrewrite.NormalRewrittenUrl.doRewrite(NormalRewrittenUrl.java:195)

org.tuckey.web.filters.urlrewrite.RuleChain.handleRewrite(RuleChain.java:159)

org.tuckey.web.filters.urlrewrite.RuleChain.doRules(RuleChain.java:141)

org.tuckey.web.filters.urlrewrite.UrlRewriter.processRequest(UrlRewriter.java:90)

org.tuckey.web.filters.urlrewrite.UrlRewriteFilter.doFilter(UrlRewriteFilter.java:417)

org.hwbot.web.filter.CookieFilter.doFilter(CookieFilter.java:188)

org.springframework.web.filter.HiddenHttpMethodFilter.doFilterInternal(HiddenHttpMethodFilter.java:77)

org.springframework.web.filter.OncePerRequestFilter.doFilter(OncePerRequestFilter.java:107)

org.hwbot.web.filter.MobileFilter.doFilterInternal(MobileFilter.java:51)

org.springframework.web.filter.OncePerRequestFilter.doFilter(OncePerRequestFilter.java:107)

org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:330)

org.springframework.security.web.access.intercept.FilterSecurityInterceptor.invoke(FilterSecurityInterceptor.java:118)

org.springframework.security.web.access.intercept.FilterSecurityInterceptor.doFilter(FilterSecurityInterceptor.java:84)

org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:342)

org.springframework.security.web.access.ExceptionTranslationFilter.doFilter(ExceptionTranslationFilter.java:113)

org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:342)

org.springframework.security.web.session.SessionManagementFilter.doFilter(SessionManagementFilter.java:103)

org.springframework.security.web.authentication.AnonymousAuthenticationFilter.doFilter(AnonymousAuthenticationFilter.java:113)

org.springframework.security.web.servletapi.SecurityContextHolderAwareRequestFilter.doFilter(SecurityContextHolderAwareRequestFilter.java:54)

org.springframework.security.web.savedrequest.RequestCacheAwareFilter.doFilter(RequestCacheAwareFilter.java:45)

org.springframework.security.web.authentication.http://www.BasicAuthenticationFilter.doFilter(BasicAuthenticationFilter.java:150)

org.springframework.security.web.authentication.logout.LogoutFilter.doFilter(LogoutFilter.java:105)

org.springframework.security.web.context.SecurityContextPersistenceFilter.doFilter(SecurityContextPersistenceFilter.java:87)

org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy.doFilterInternal(FilterChainProxy.java:192)

org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:160)

org.springframework.web.filter.DelegatingFilterProxy.invokeDelegate(DelegatingFilterProxy.java:346)

org.springframework.web.filter.DelegatingFilterProxy.doFilter(DelegatingFilterProxy.java:259)

org.springframework.web.filter.CharacterEncodingFilter.doFilterInternal(CharacterEncodingFilter.java:88)

root cause

org.apache.tiles.impl.CannotRenderException: ServletException including path '/WEB-INF/views/hardware/processor/processorOverview.jsp'.

org.apache.tiles.impl.BasicTilesContainer.render(BasicTilesContainer.java:692)

org.apache.tiles.impl.BasicTilesContainer.render(BasicTilesContainer.java:644)

org.apache.tiles.impl.BasicTilesContainer.render(BasicTilesContainer.java:627)

org.apache.tiles.impl.BasicTilesContainer.render(BasicTilesContainer.java:321)

org.springframework.web.servlet.view.tiles2.TilesView.renderMergedOutputModel(TilesView.java:124)

org.springframework.web.servlet.view.AbstractView.render(AbstractView.java:264)

org.springframework.web.servlet.DispatcherServlet.render(DispatcherServlet.java:1208)

org.springframework.web.servlet.DispatcherServlet.processDispatchResult(DispatcherServlet.java:992)

org.springframework.web.servlet.DispatcherServlet.doDispatch(DispatcherServlet.java:939)

org.springframework.web.servlet.DispatcherServlet.doService(DispatcherServlet.java:856)

org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.processRequest(FrameworkServlet.java:915)

org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.doGet(FrameworkServlet.java:811)

org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.service(FrameworkServlet.java:796)

org.tuckey.web.filters.urlrewrite.NormalRewrittenUrl.doRewrite(NormalRewrittenUrl.java:195)

org.tuckey.web.filters.urlrewrite.UrlRewriter.processRequest(UrlRewriter.java:90)

org.tuckey.web.filters.urlrewrite.UrlRewriteFilter.doFilter(UrlRewriteFilter.java:417)

org.springframework.web.filter.HiddenHttpMethodFilter.doFilterInternal(HiddenHttpMethodFilter.java:77)

org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:330)

org.springframework.security.web.access.intercept.FilterSecurityInterceptor.invoke(FilterSecurityInterceptor.java:118)

org.springframework.security.web.access.intercept.FilterSecurityInterceptor.doFilter(FilterSecurityInterceptor.java:84)

org.springframework.security.web.access.ExceptionTranslationFilter.doFilter(ExceptionTranslationFilter.java:113)

org.springframework.security.web.session.SessionManagementFilter.doFilter(SessionManagementFilter.java:103)

org.springframework.security.web.authentication.AnonymousAuthenticationFilter.doFilter(AnonymousAuthenticationFilter.java:113)

org.springframework.security.web.servletapi.SecurityContextHolderAwareRequestFilter.doFilter(SecurityContextHolderAwareRequestFilter.java:54)

org.springframework.security.web.savedrequest.RequestCacheAwareFilter.doFilter(RequestCacheAwareFilter.java:45)

org.springframework.security.web.authentication.http://www.BasicAuthenticationFilter.doFilter(BasicAuthenticationFilter.java:150)

org.springframework.security.web.authentication.logout.LogoutFilter.doFilter(LogoutFilter.java:105)

org.springframework.security.web.context.SecurityContextPersistenceFilter.doFilter(SecurityContextPersistenceFilter.java:87)

org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy.doFilterInternal(FilterChainProxy.java:192)

org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:160)

org.springframework.web.filter.DelegatingFilterProxy.invokeDelegate(DelegatingFilterProxy.java:346)

org.springframework.web.filter.DelegatingFilterProxy.doFilter(DelegatingFilterProxy.java:259)

org.springframework.web.filter.CharacterEncodingFilter.doFilterInternal(CharacterEncodingFilter.java:88)

root cause

org.apache.tiles.util.TilesIOException: ServletException including path '/WEB-INF/views/hardware/processor/processorOverview.jsp'.

org.apache.tiles.servlet.context.ServletUtil.wrapServletException(ServletUtil.java:241)

org.apache.tiles.servlet.context.ServletTilesRequestContext.forward(ServletTilesRequestContext.java:243)

org.apache.tiles.servlet.context.ServletTilesRequestContext.dispatch(ServletTilesRequestContext.java:222)

org.apache.tiles.renderer.impl.TemplateAttributeRenderer.write(TemplateAttributeRenderer.java:44)

org.apache.tiles.renderer.impl.AbstractBaseAttributeRenderer.render(AbstractBaseAttributeRenderer.java:106)

org.apache.tiles.impl.BasicTilesContainer.render(BasicTilesContainer.java:670)

org.apache.tiles.impl.BasicTilesContainer.render(BasicTilesContainer.java:690)

org.springframework.web.servlet.view.tiles2.TilesView.renderMergedOutputModel(TilesView.java:124)

org.springframework.web.servlet.DispatcherServlet.render(DispatcherServlet.java:1208)

org.springframework.web.servlet.DispatcherServlet.processDispatchResult(DispatcherServlet.java:992)

org.springframework.web.servlet.DispatcherServlet.doDispatch(DispatcherServlet.java:939)

org.springframework.web.servlet.DispatcherServlet.doService(DispatcherServlet.java:856)

org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.processRequest(FrameworkServlet.java:915)

root cause

javax.el.ELException: Cannot convert 28,6 of type class java.lang.String to class java.lang.Double

org.apache.el.lang.ELSupport.coerceToNumber(ELSupport.java:320)

org.apache.el.lang.ELSupport.coerceToNumber(ELSupport.java:283)

org.apache.el.lang.ELSupport.equals(ELSupport.java:135)

org.apache.el.lang.ELSupport.compare(ELSupport.java:71)

org.apache.el.parser.AstLessThan.getValue(AstLessThan.java:46)

org.apache.el.ValueExpressionImpl.getValue(ValueExpressionImpl.java:189)

org.apache.jasper.runtime.PageContextImpl.proprietaryEvaluate(PageContextImpl.java:985)

org.apache.jsp.WEB_002dINF.views.hardware.processor.processorOverview_jsp._jspx_meth_c_005fwhen_005f2(processorOverview_jsp.java:1054)

org.apache.jsp.WEB_002dINF.views.hardware.processor.processorOverview_jsp._jspx_meth_c_005fchoose_005f2(processorOverview_jsp.java:1024)

org.apache.jsp.WEB_002dINF.views.hardware.processor.processorOverview_jsp._jspx_meth_c_005fforEach_005f1(processorOverview_jsp.java:572)

org.apache.jsp.WEB_002dINF.views.hardware.processor.processorOverview_jsp._jspService(processorOverview_jsp.java:149)

org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:70)

org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:432)

org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:390)

org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:334)

org.apache.tiles.servlet.context.ServletTilesRequestContext.forward(ServletTilesRequestContext.java:241)

org.apache.tiles.servlet.context.ServletTilesRequestContext.dispatch(ServletTilesRequestContext.java:222)

org.apache.tiles.renderer.impl.TemplateAttributeRenderer.write(TemplateAttributeRenderer.java:44)

org.apache.tiles.renderer.impl.AbstractBaseAttributeRenderer.render(AbstractBaseAttributeRenderer.java:106)

org.apache.tiles.impl.BasicTilesContainer.render(BasicTilesContainer.java:670)

org.apache.tiles.impl.BasicTilesContainer.render(BasicTilesContainer.java:690)

note The full stack trace of the root cause is available in the Apache Tomcat/7.0.27 logs.

Apache Tomcat/7.0.27

???

http://hwbot.org/hardware/processors#key=athlon_64_fx_62

This chip is am2 socket not 939.

For stage 5: Aquamark (AMD FX): for this stage only AMD FX CPUs are allowed. There is no restriction on the GPU. Per country five scores are required, each with a unique CPU socket.

So fx 939, 940, Am2, Am3+ and 1207 are necessary to complete the stage.

Or unique CPU cores like zambezi, vishera, windsor, clawhammer and san diego?

http://hwbot.org/hardware/processors#key=athlon_64_fx_62

This chip is am2 socket not 939.

For stage 5: Aquamark (AMD FX): for this stage only AMD FX CPUs are allowed. There is no restriction on the GPU. Per country five scores are required, each with a unique CPU socket.

So fx 939, 940, Am2, Am3+ and 1207 are necessary to complete the stage.

Or unique CPU cores like zambezi, vishera, windsor, clawhammer and san diego?

Cpu socket, so it will be fx 939, 940, am2, am3+ etc. :)

Is it REALLY by cpu socket and when was that changed?

Old requirement was by cpu core.

Stage 5, Nov 1 – Dec 19, Aquamark (AMD FX): For this stage, only AMD FX CPUs are allowed. There is no restriction on the GPU. Per country, five scores are required, each with a unique CPU core. The winner of the stage acquires 30 points.

from here: http://hwbot.org/news/9988_hwbot_announces_fifth_edition_of_country_cup_2013_edition_starts_november_1/

Then you need to change the requirement on the competition page, because now it says cpu socket :P

Stage 5, Nov 1 - Dec 19, Aquamark (AMD FX): for this stage only AMD FX CPUs are allowed. There is no restriction on the GPU. Per country five scores are required, each with a unique CPU socket. The winner of the stage acquires 30 points.

Thanks for the really quick answer!