HWBOT Community Forums

CES 2014: Who Is Going? Which are the OC events!

Massman

Just booked my flights, now someone tell me where I have to go to see overclocking! :D

Created an event on our Facebook page (for those who are socially engaged on the interwebz): http://www.facebook.com/events/579362285451859/

EVENTS

• 06/01: GIGABYTE/Intel/Gskill/Enermax OC Event (register here)
  • 09/01: Kingston HyperX OC Takeover Final (contact Marmott for access)

GOING to CES

• Dfordog
  • Gnidaol
  • L0ud_sil3nc3
  • Marmott
  • Massman
  • Redmax
  • Splave
  • Steponz
  • Vivi
  • Xtreme Addict

MAYBE

• Dinos22

GOING to GBT/INT/GSK/ENM Events

• Massman
  • Redmax
  • Steponz

clipboard01dsds433434.jpg

Edited by Massman

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CES has been slowly dieing in the past few years for PC Hardware as its mostly being overtaken by cellphones, tablets and TVs. I think the turn out will be relatively small again this year for the PC industry. The only OC event so far is the Kingston and I wouldn't be surprised if there was only one or two other smaller events.

CES has been slowly dieing in the past few years for PC Hardware as its mostly being overtaken by cellphones, tablets and TVs. I think the turn out will be relatively small again this year for the PC industry. The only OC event so far is the Kingston and I wouldn't be surprised if there was only one or two other smaller events.

Well, let's change that! :D

I'll be there, heck I live too close to Vega "not" to go :)

There is usually an XS event but I never have time to go. One year it was a poker match, another year it was overclocking stuff and live music. I think last year they hit the desert in 4x4's

Bottom line I wouldn't expect much aside from a week full of after parties and people trying to scam you on the walking bridges.

On a related note, I have been trying to get info on the Kingston event but my contact doesn't seem to want to talk to me, or has my emails going to /dev/null, either wouldn't' surprise me. I do plan to be there, would just like to make it a little more official.

Fixed!

3-day event? Interesting.

I think it's just one full day (the 9th) so everyone would need to arrive the day before and leave the day after.

Redmax > There should not be any problem for you to attend, it will be in the HyperX ballroom. I will try to see if I can get more details for you (PM me if I forget).