HWBOT Community Forums

Christian Ney member discussion thread.

Christian Ney

I DON'T DESERVE THE 8GHZ ACHIEVMENT.

I was uploading a CPUZ score for the pentium MMX 166 ( 262 Mhz ) and a was also editting one of my submission at the same time : Aquamark 9600 Pro : 39409Marks, and then, What happen : It was no more a result for Aquamark but for CPUZ : 39409Mhz.

It's not the firts time it happened last time was between WPrime 1024 and WPrime 32.

So I don't deserve this achievment, please delete.

I DON'T DESERVE THE 8GHZ ACHIEVMENT.

I was uploading a CPUZ score for the pentium MMX 166 ( 262 Mhz ) and a was also editting one of my submission at the same time : Aquamark 9600 Pro : 39409Marks, and then, What happen : It was no more a result for Aquamark but for CPUZ : 39409Mhz.

It's not the firts time it happened last time was between WPrime 1024 and WPrime 32.

So I don't deserve this achievment, please delete.

Removed, thank you MM

• 3 months later...

Thank to HWBot, where I uploaded a lot of score and had a lot of fun with overclocking/and the community. A website contacted me to be their AMD based Motherboard reviewer/tester. My dream was to be a hardware reviewer/tester :D.

So there is my first review :

http://www.ocaholic.ch/xoops/html/modules/smartsection/item.php?itemid=441&sel_lang=english

Don't worry, I will not stop overclocking ;)

• 4 months later...

Thx Guys.

Update about myself:

3DMark01: ~~

3DMark03: I sux

3DMark05: I rox

3DMark06: I rox

3DMarkV: I rox with nvidia cards, I sux with ATI cards

Unigine DX9: Not that bad

Unigine DX11: Not really benched

3DMark 11: Only tested once

Aquamark: Depend on the OS :D

Edited by Christian Ney

community will have peace during 1 week.

My package is done I think,

OCZ Vertex

Seagate Barracuda 7200.7

Corsair HX850

Zotac IONITX-A-E

Gigabyte GA-8SRX

Intel Pentium 4 2.8 Ghz

Scythe Ninja 2 rev B

Corsair 3200 2-2-2-5 (aka BH5)

GSKILL 4800 3-3-3-8 (aka TCCD)

14 APG 2x Cards (Matrox MGA G100, G200, S3 Savage4, ATI Rage 128....)

Then Monitor, mouse, keyboard, fans, Windows 98, Windows XP...

Alienware M17X

I haven't missed something imo.

I travel light

• Crew
20 minutes from Arona, its on the North of Italy under the Lake Maggiore. At my grand parents house.

Nothing to watch on Italian TV, so I had full time to bench

Sweet you are not going to be on Mean Machine's friend list :P

Who is Mean Machine ? I dont know

Why? Cus he's kind with you ? I pretend to be a friend of MeanMachine you know ^^

And I'm not going to make trouble about Sweet to have blocked my 01 run tonite also We're all doing our best !

Nice work btw Chris!!

Sorry, nothing personal in this, run again and show resolution, that's all, we all make mistakes. :)

Edit: Btw. Chris, beautiful place :)

Edited by Sweet

Hye Sweet. Of course I know, don't worry about that.

That was almost my best score but easy to do next session on the week end. (with a bigger screen lol)

To answer your question Mean Machine is a Nordic Hardware member who generally use to be a bit trash in his purposes ;) But not a bad guy tbh.

Again thank you for your advises Chris.

• Crew
Hye Sweet. Of course I know, don't worry about that.

That was almost my best score but easy to do next session on the week end. (with a bigger screen lol)

To answer your question Mean Machine is a Nordic Hardware member who generally use to be a bit trash in his purposes ;) But not a bad guy tbh.

Again thank you for your advises Chris.

Opssss... I dont know him, I think, dont remember maybe i block one benchmark of him, but dont remember

Good luck for 3D'01, you'll get a better score :)

Who is Mean Machine ? I dont know

Its because he kindy told me my M.Beier attitude, spaming hwbot annoy massman and writting down my whole life :P

Sorry, nothing personal in this, run again and show resolution, that's all, we all make mistakes. :)

yep its because the result's window always open and hide the benchmark settings. If you take a look at all his submissions he never moved the result window so settings are always hidden, on the other hand he always opened the subdetails tab ;)

thats a pain that these benchmarks open the result window hidding the settings like if it was planned by FutureMark imeself :D

Edit: Btw. Chris, beautiful place :)

Thx I took a screenshot of all rankings with me (10 AGP 2x cards and the ion / atom 330) to score the best and still have a look on the ranking without internet.

DrSwizz and Turrican were hard to beat as always, there is some benchmarks where I havent managed to beat them. You guys are strong, I love that.

Edited by Christian Ney