HWBOT Community Forums

Must stop total Knopflerbruce domination.

ObscureParadox_3XS

I will have to redo that one. A bunch of scores were deleted from HWBot when I moved to PURE because of a database error. It was simply too hard to find the right screenshot, but if you look closely you'll see that at the time that gold cup list was made that particular score belonged to me.

I posted a weaker score yesterday so if someone blocks it I'll still be 2nd (I think :P )

Ima have to bench at least a few of the CPUs you have to try and beat you. It's nice to have actual competition in obscure categories instead of just benching and getting gold cups with weak scores.

Edit : I have been searching everywhere for an Athlon II XLT but have never found one, have you manage to come across one yet?

Ima have to bench at least a few of the CPUs you have to try and beat you. It's nice to have actual competition in obscure categories instead of just benching and getting gold cups with weak scores.

Edit : I have been searching everywhere for an Athlon II XLT but have never found one, have you manage to come across one yet?

I haven't bought one yet. Tried to look them up once but didn't find any CHEAP ones online. Don't want to pay $200 for these things :D

bah,just when you think you have an obscure chip and can get 1st on everything..there's knut.]

an when you thin you've found another..there he is again ;)

It reminds me someone with obscure gfx :D ...Chris broke is laptop or what? No more activity since he get the whole benchs page ^^

Nice and cheap battle Knut ;)