HWBOT Community Forums

anyone knows this new guy come from?

e-Killer

I can't see why Andre should get a lifetime ban when we don't have any other proof than a good chip similar to the one he has in the hands of a different ASUS employee. Anyone can get a R3E, and if they both work for ASUS it's not so weird they have the same, unreleased(?) BIOS. If this is all it takes to ban someone for HW sharing, then alot of guys will be banned - most of them without doing ANYTHING wrong.

The reason I defend him is because this is a stupid witchhunt based on nothing except assumptions, no hard evidence.

Dont be naive....

ASUS havnt been screening processors in the same almost sick way as Hicookie and AndreYang has.... YOu think someone walks just out of the cuttonfield and finds the best chip spotted, over night???? Jesus you really act outrageously stupid at the moment.... There is no doubt on this one....

STAND GROUND man, either, you accept his actions, and condole his cheating, or you dont.... Cut the bullshit with "what if".... Yes WHAT IF TOMORROW NEVER COMES... Jesus..

You are into mathmatics.... Make a statistic over this one.... What are the odds?

Dont be naive....

ASUS havnt been screening processors in the same almost sick way as Hicookie and AndreYang has.... YOu think someone walks just out of the cuttonfield and finds the best chip spotted, over night???? Jesus you really act outrageously stupid at the moment.... There is no doubt on this one....

STAND GROUND man, either, you accept his actions, and condole his cheating, or you dont.... Cut the bullshit with "what if".... Yes WHAT IF TOMORROW NEVER COMES... Jesus..

You are into mathmatics.... Make a statistic over this one.... What are the odds?

AndreYang sold his chip as he was banned from HWbot...? I'd say that's possible. Then maybe he was allowed to bench 01 to post at KPcooling.

I know you guys could be right, I'm just saying there are other possibilities.

First of all Andre Yang was hired by Asus to be their "Hicookie".

Their target is to reign the HWbot rankings and leagues ( if the pro & amateur thing gets done ) in any way possible.

Just like somebody I know said "Andre & Asus = perfect match, they both have no ethics".

By the way, Andre has been sharing scores before, including one of the "big guns" in the shared scores list, and I have 100% solid proof.

He's also a fan of the "telling lies" group, saying contradicting things to various people ( even to the ones who may be considered his "friends" ), his word has the same value to a politician's... hmm... none.

And?....

Are andres results ever going to get removed? Bit sick of seeing them...

I believe so yes.

I would be surprised if trying to cheat on a ban wont have very severe consequences, and its caught now...

I am not hwbot, but I think this means change from 1 year to perm ban, however, I am confident that hwbot crew will look at this with more aspects then me.

What sickens me though; is that ASUS HQ thinks this is a good way to promote their products.... We know the Rampage 3 Extreme is a good product, they dont need to try to manipulate us... I for one, really dispite such actions...