HWBOT Community Forums

The official GIGABYTE Retro OC Contest thread.

jjjc

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ramping up will commence next week. Currently in 'how the bunny do i overclock on this z77x-up7 motherboard' stage. :P

EDIT: I'm 32nd place now, lol.

I'm pretty happy with what i've gotten so far, but need to try and my 3 way X-Fire to work damn it. Need a better card for '01 though.

OT but a quick question for others that may know. If you are in the enthusiast league (myself) can you run/try/practice running cold for comps and not impact on the Enthusiast stuff?

• 2 weeks later...

Yes you know Vivi its 01. Of course Dinos score counts its on the board. That is like saying the guys in the premiership football who come second in the league on points win nothing but there points on the board is zero!!! They would be relegated.

Dino score which has been there since almost day 1 effected the way I benched. No one ever said it does not count towards points just not prizes. Dino himself in the comments said he may do all the benches.

Edited by 8 Pack

Well done to the top guys with some WRs thrown in there as well. I personally thought it was great and actually learnt quite a bit for myself. Definately enjoyed the competion aspect of it, even if i didnt have a chance of competeing for top spots, it was just fun to compete.

Also thanks to Gigabyte for putting up this competition.