HWBOT Community Forums

How to submit Catzilla score?

ATMINSIDE

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is what I got as reply: "User can purchase lifetime 1440p for 14.99 USD. There is an option to buy cheaper for 1 month for 4.99 USD."

So lifetime is the same as 3DMark, but cheaper. Monthly is for those who only want to run it once. All good?

just to clarify this is for the ability to submit allllll resolutions not just 1440p right?

Is submission verification from the Catzilla website still required for scores or is screenshot only OK?

I see in the rules the verification is mandatory, but after buying the advanced version I have no option to use the advanced features in my Catzilla account to be able to select & submit scores, keeps telling me i need the advanced version...

This bench is hosed. I had no problem submitting scores the first night I used it. Now for last two nights it won't submit. I paid the $14.99, pasted my code into the key, I can run 1440p, when I press submit score, it says it send the log, but nothing shows up on my account. SOOOOOO frustrating, especially when sitting on some WR's

This bench is hosed. I had no problem submitting scores the first night I used it. Now for last two nights it won't submit. I paid the $14.99, pasted my code into the key, I can run 1440p, when I press submit score, it says it send the log, but nothing shows up on my account. SOOOOOO frustrating, especially when sitting on some WR's

Same here, been running it and sending the results, yet nothing is showing up under my account. :nana::nana::nana::nana:ers

I had gotten the free advanced key a long time ago. Then I recently paid the $15 and got emailed a new advanced key. However, my account was not updated with the new key and there is no way to manually change it. With the current key that is linked to my account, I tried submitting scores with my daily rig, while connected to the internet and signed on to my account. I was not able to get any scores to upload.

I also tried to use the new key that was emailed to me, but I get an error message saying that the key does not match my account. IMO, it's too much work to get a score to upload. It shouldn't be this difficult and it's very hit or miss with a lot more miss.

• Crew

Gunslinger, you have to rename your last submission (with a timestamp as a name) to be able to upload another one. The new one will get a timestamp as a name.

That's how it works for me (did spend some time to figure out). And yes, sometimes their pages just don't load. You have to refresh them manually.

You know what, I give up!!!! #@$!!%&^ This is all I get on my "new" account (paid twice now). Result goes to my account but when I hit send to HWbot this is what I get:

{"url":null,"status":"error","message":"Sorry, an error occured. The datafile is possibly corrupt or we don't support this file.","technicalMessage":"No dataparser set for application Catzilla - 720p. Please contact us at info@hwbot.org.\nStacktrace:\norg.hwbot.exception.DataParseException: No dataparser set for application Catzilla - 720p. Please contact us at info@hwbot.org.\n\t\tat org.hwbot.web.actions.DataApiController.apiSubmit(DataApiController.java:204)\n\t\tat sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor1620.invoke(Unknown Source)\n\t\tat sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)\n\t\tat java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)\n\t\tat org.springframework.web.method.support.InvocableHandlerMethod.invoke(InvocableHandlerMethod.java:219)\n\t\tat org.springframework.web.method.support.InvocableHandlerMethod.invokeForRequest(InvocableHandlerMethod.java:132)\n\t\tat org.springframework.web.servlet.mvc.method.annotation.ServletInvocableHandlerMethod.invokeAndHandle(ServletInvocableHandlerMethod.java:104)\n\t\tat org.springframework.web.servlet.mvc.method.annotation.RequestMappingHandlerAdapter.invokeHandleMethod(RequestMappingHandlerAdapter.java:746)\n\t\tat org.springframework.web.servlet.mvc.method.annotation.RequestMappingHandlerAdapter.handleInternal(RequestMappingHandlerAdapter.java:687)\n\t\tat org.springframework.web.servlet.mvc.method.AbstractHandlerMethodAdapter.handle(AbstractHandlerMethodAdapter.java:80)\n\t\tat org.springframework.web.servlet.DispatcherServlet.doDispatch(DispatcherServlet.java:925)\n\t\tat org.springframework.web.servlet.DispatcherServlet.doService(DispatcherServlet.java:856)\n\t\tat org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.processRequest(FrameworkServlet.java:915)\n\t\tat org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.doPost(FrameworkServlet.java:822)\n\t\tat javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:641)\n\t\tat org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.service(FrameworkServlet.java:796)\n\t\tat javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:722)\n\t\tat org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:305)\n\t\tat org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:210)\n\t\tat org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.invoke(ApplicationDispatcher.java:684)\n\t\tat org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.processRequest(ApplicationDispatcher.java:471)\n\t\tat org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.doForward(ApplicationDispatcher.java:402)\n\t\tat org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.forward(ApplicationDispatcher.java:329)\n\t\tat org.tuckey.web.filters.urlrewrite.NormalRewrittenUrl.doRewrite(NormalRewrittenUrl.java:213)\n\t\tat org.tuckey.web.filters.urlrewrite.RuleChain.handleRewrite(RuleChain.java:171)\n\t\tat org.tuckey.web.filters.urlrewrite.RuleChain.doRules(RuleChain.java:145)\n\t\tat org.tuckey.web.filters.urlrewrite.UrlRewriter.processRequest(UrlRewriter.java:92)\n\t\tat org.tuckey.web.filters.urlrewrite.UrlRewriteFilter.doFilter(UrlRewriteFilter.java:389)\n\t\tat org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:243)\n\t\tat org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:210)\n\t\tat org.hwbot.web.filter.CookieFilter.doFilter(CookieFilter.java:188)\n\t\tat org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:243)\n\t\tat org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:210)\n\t\tat org.springframework.web.filter.HiddenHttpMethodFilter.doFilterInternal(HiddenHttpMethodFilter.java:77)\n\t\tat org.springframework.web.filter.OncePerRequestFilter.doFilter(OncePerRequestFilter.java:107)\n\t\tat org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:243)\n\t\tat org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:210)\n\t\tat org.hwbot.web.filter.MobileFilter.doFilterInternal(MobileFilter.java:51)\n\t\tat org.springframework.web.filter.OncePerRequestFilter.doFilter(OncePerRequestFilter.java:107)\n\t\tat org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:243)\n\t\tat org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:210)\n\t\tat org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:330)\n\t\tat org.springframework.security.web.access.intercept.FilterSecurityInterceptor.invoke(FilterSecurityInterceptor.java:118)\n\t\tat org.springframework.security.web.access.intercept.FilterSecurityInterceptor.doFilter(FilterSecurityInterceptor.java:84)\n\t\tat org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:342)\n\t\tat org.springframework.security.web.access.ExceptionTranslationFilter.doFilter(ExceptionTranslationFilter.java:113)\n\t\tat org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:342)\n\t\tat org.springframework.security.web.session.SessionManagementFilter.doFilter(SessionManagementFilter.java:103)\n\t\tat org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:342)\n\t\tat org.springframework.security.web.authentication.AnonymousAuthenticationFilter.doFilter(AnonymousAuthenticationFilter.java:113)\n\t\tat org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:342)\n\t\tat org.springframework.security.web.servletapi.SecurityContextHolderAwareRequestFilter.doFilter(SecurityContextHolderAwareRequestFilter.java:54)\n\t\tat org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:342)\n\t\tat org.springframework.security.web.savedrequest.RequestCacheAwareFilter.doFilter(RequestCacheAwareFilter.java:45)\n\t\tat org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:342)\n\t\tat org.springframework.security.web.authentication.http://www.BasicAuthenticationFilter.doFilter(BasicAuthenticationFilter.java:150)\n\t\tat org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:342)\n\t\tat org.springframework.security.web.authentication.logout.LogoutFilter.doFilter(LogoutFilter.java:105)\n\t\tat org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:342)\n\t\tat org.springframework.security.web.context.SecurityContextPersistenceFilter.doFilter(SecurityContextPersistenceFilter.java:87)\n\t\tat org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:342)\n\t\tat org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy.doFilterInternal(FilterChainProxy.java:192)\n\t\tat org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:160)\n\t\tat org.springframework.web.filter.DelegatingFilterProxy.invokeDelegate(DelegatingFilterProxy.java:346)\n\t\tat org.springframework.web.filter.DelegatingFilterProxy.doFilter(DelegatingFilterProxy.java:259)\n\t\tat org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:243)\n\t\tat org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:210)\n\t\tat org.springframework.web.filter.CharacterEncodingFilter.doFilterInternal(CharacterEncodingFilter.java:88)\n\t\tat org.springframework.web.filter.OncePerRequestFilter.doFilter(OncePerRequestFilter.java:107)\n\t\tat org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:243)\n\t\tat org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:210)\n\t\tat org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:225)\n\t\tat org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:169)\n\t\tat org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(AuthenticatorBase.java:472)\n\t\tat org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:168)\n\t\tat org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:98)\n\t\tat org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:118)\n\t\tat org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:407)\n\t\tat org.apache.coyote.ajp.AjpProcessor.process(AjpProcessor.java:200)\n\t\tat org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol$AbstractConnectionHandler.process(AbstractProtocol.java:565)\n\t\tat org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$SocketProcessor.run(JIoEndpoint.java:307)\n\t\tat java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:886)\n\t\tat java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:908)\n\t\tat java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)"}

But the result is there and appears to be valid. I can view the details, and this is what is at the bottom of the data log:

##############################

YOUR SCORE IS:

demo: 10812

physics: 1086

fur: 917

fluid: 846

raymarch: 280

APPLICATION TERMINATED SUCCESSFULLY