HWBOT Community Forums

Chispy New Year 2014 Big Sale , plenty of awsome hardware and cooling.GTX 690 etc ...

chispy

Well , since starting in 2014 I am slowing down on my overclocking hobbie , hence I need to start selling the mountains of hardware that I have in my men cave/bench room. Great hardware at very low prices.

Paypal is the prefer method of payment , shipping is not included on this deal , you will pay for the shipping , with the rules out of the way let's get start it shall we:

Up for sale is one of the fastest video card on the planet , eVGA GTX 690 , this video card is amazingly fast and runs very cool. Right now is in my back up gaming rig been un-used. It has an XSPC full cover water block mounted on it , but I will sale it with it mounted or if you want I can un-mount the waterblock and mount the original air cooler , anyhow it will ship the water block and the original heatsink / fan wish does a great job for aircoooling , is a work of art the stock cooler. The card is a dream to run any game , quiet and very very fast. It is included the original retail box with everything that came on it , the video card eVGA GTX 690 with the Stock heatsink/ Fan included and the freebie XSPC Razor GTX 690 - Full Cover VGA Water-Block with Multiport Connector , waterblock alone cost me $130US Dollars ( http://www.performance-pcs.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=59_971_240_587&products_id=34761&zenid=d22fcabdf769778628fa0ed283bde7d1 ). I Paid for this video card $1049US Dollars brand new retail , Like brand new conditions as I have taken excellent care of this video card , my pride and joy.

Price: $569US Dollars

ytce.th.jpg

w23g.th.jpg

Up for sale is one of the few AMD/ATI Asus HD6670 1GB DDR5 , almost all of the HD6670 are DDR3 , this Baby rocks with DDR5 memory. Great and fast video card , very low usage , like brand new conditions. Video card only.

Price: $59US Dollars

2ddj.th.jpg

Up for sale is my trusty Asus Maximus V Extreme LGA 1155 Z77. It is an amazing motherboard , the best out of all Z77 Motherboards. It includes retail box and everything that came on it is included. Like brand new conditions. This is sitting un-used as my secondary gaming motherboard. Perfect for quad SLI or Quad Fire.

Price: $249US Dollars

29jq.th.jpg

Up for sale is a barely used , one of the best 990FX motherboards , awesome ASRock 990FX extreme 9 , use it only 3 times but since I am not an AMD guy I do not have use for it. it has the feature to unlock Athlon x2 cpus to quad cores or triple cores , In perfect conditions , like brand new. It comes with the retail box and everything that came with it is included.

Price: $149US Dollars

fidn.th.jpg

gluq.th.jpg

Up for sale is a very good , low voltage great overclocker Core i7 3930K LGA 2011 , retail chip. It runs on high end water cooling 5372Mhz stable 100% pass 3DMark vantage and 5400 other light 3D benchmarks " http://hwbot.org/submission/2456793_chispy_3dmark_vantage___performance_2x_radeon_r9_290x_72347_marks "

http://hwbot.org/submission/2456828_chispy_3dmark05_radeon_r9_290x_48648_marks

All this on water cooling , never tested under LN2. This is an amazing chip almost a Gem. memory IC is great it can run DDR3-2500+ no probem

Price: $539US Dollars

ulu8.th.jpg

Up for sale is my good and trusty Core i7 3770K LGA 1155 , this is a good average chip , it runs 4.6Ghz with 1.28v on Asus M5E under water , good IMC DDR3-2666 stable. CPU only.

Price: 189US Dollars

y96z.jpg

Up for sale is a good AMD FX 8350 , never had the opportunity to run this chip cold , barely used. It runs 5226Nhz under water cooling. " http://hwbot.org/submission/2433097_chispy_cinebench_r11.5_fx_8350_8.59_points " Like brand new conditions , has been used only 2 times. retail , cpu only.

q3uy.jpg

Up for sale is a great Quad Channel memory Kit , 4x4GB DDR3-2133 Cas 9-11-10-28 at 1.65v , Hinyx double sided memory G.Skill Ripjaws X , great memories for LGA 2011 SB-E or IB-E Quad channel goodness , overclockable.

18fs.th.jpg

Up for sale is my last good set of PCS Kit of memories , very hard to find G.Skill RipJaws DDR3-2000 cas 9-10-9-28 2x2GB Famous F3-16000CL9D-4BRM , they do low latency cas 6 , 7 or 8.

Price: $79US Dollars

u5jy.th.jpg

Up for sale is a box of 6 High CFM Fans , The Delta AFB1212SHE is their highest output 120x38mm AFB series part, with an impressive 150+ CFM. I bought too many boxes of this fans and I do not need that many , excellent static pressure for restricted Radiators , awesome CFM 150 , moves a Hurricane of air , great for benching days of for 24/7 with a compatible fan controller. Sales includes a box with 6 Fans brand new. Delta Fans enough said. It sales for $13.95 per fan on the net on most websites: "

http://www.sidewindercomputers.com/deaf12suhisp.html "

Price: $49US Dollars

d2qy.th.jpg

c1jc.th.jpg

PS: Enjoy it the Low Prices.

For those guys asking me in PM shipping price for international shipping please send me a PM with your complete address to get a correct price quote on shipping cost at USPS , thank you. I do ship international anywhere in the world. Thank you.

Kind Regards: Angelo

Price Drop for all items and some items I will keep that will not be up for sale anymore

I will keep the motherboard ASRock 990FX extreme 9 , I found it extremely efficient while testing it last night with Phenom x2 unlock to 3 cores :). ASRock 990FX extreme 9 No longer For Sale

I will keep the AMD FX 8350 , seems this chip is a good one , low volts high clocks testing it on water last night on the ASRock 990FX extreme 9.AMD FX 8350 no longer For Sale

I will keep my great set of PCS memories G.Skill RipJaws DDR3-2000 cas 9-10-9-28 2x2GB F3-16000CL9D-4BRM. I found the sweet spot and they love low cas latency 6 and 7. Sorry Dancop. PSC G.Skill RipJaws DDR3-2000 cas 9-10-9-28 2x2GB F3-16000CL9D-4BRM No longer For sale

***Items that are available for sale , read below , with a huge price drop , I want them gone since I don't have need them anymore.***

1. eVGA GTX 690 including full cover waterblock - New Low Price Of: $539US Dollars

2. Asus HD6670 1GB DDR5 - New Low Price Of: $49US Dollars

3. Asus Maximus V Extreme LGA 1155 Z77 - New Low Price Of: $219US Dollars

4. G.Skill F3-17000CL9D-8GBXM 4x4GB Quad Channel Kit 4x4GB DDR3-2133 Cas 9-11-10-28 - New Low Price Of: $129US Dollars

5. Box of 6 High End Delta AFB1212SHE 150+ CFM Fans - New Low Price Of: $39US Dollars

Edited by chispy

Guys willing to pay for international shipping are welcome , my sale , my rules. I have gone 5 times to the US Postal office today getting quotes for shipping on different items for international shipping for different guys in different countries. Guys you have to Understand International shipping from the USA ( Puerto Rico ) will be expensive no matter how small I try to make the package it will still be expensive. So under this circumstances I am not doing this all over again , I cannot spend days at the long lines in the postal office to get you an international shipping quote , with that said I will post what you will pay if you are willing to buy the item in question for International shipping , I don't care if is Asia , Europe or the end of the world.

International shipping price will be a fix price , no change around this and very clear , no more trips to the US Postal office for personal shipping quotes. It will be like this:

International shipping to any country other than USA fix prices will be :

1- eVGA GTX690 - Fix International Shipping Price = $70.15US Dollars

2- Asus Maximus V Extreme - Fix International Shipping Price = $70.20US Dollars

3- Box of 6 high End Delta Fans 120x38mm - Fix International Shipping Price = $66.95

4- G.Skill F3-17000CL9D-8GBXM 4x4GB Quad Channel Kit - Fix International Shipping Price = $21.85US Dollars

5. Asus HD6670 1GB DDR5 - Fix International Shipping Price = $26.20US Dollars

*** Please no more Low Balls , ONLY serious buyers.

Edited by chispy

Please moderators close this tread and move it to the sold section , thank you for the time and space hwbot. I will make a new tread with more hardware for sale.

1. G.Skill F3-17000CL9D-8GBXM 4x4GB Quad Channel Kit - No longer for sale

2. Asus HD6670 1GB DDR5 - No longer for sale

Nothing left for sale on this tread.