HWBOT Community Forums

Looking for people in the Myrtle Beach area

thebest11778

Hi, this is my first thread here on hwbot. I've been wanting to find other people in the area that are interested in overclocking as well. I've been overclocking since the AthlonXP 1600+ to my current i5 4670K. I've now reached the point where I now need to take the next step in to extreme overclocking (delidding, L2N/Dry Ice,) and would prefer to meet up with others that have experience in these areas, as well as just meet new people that have the same interest.

Personally, I've always been big on breaking 3DMark records. My current build holds the record for Firestrike (not extreme,) with a Core i5 4670K and GTX 780, and 3rd place for Extreme settings. I spent hours trying to get the 2nd place spot on extreme, and to get first I'll need to push the CPU over 5Ghz... which I can't do on air or water.

Since everyone has their own talents I thought it'd be fun to recruit a team and see what we can come up with. Plus I may be able to help push your hardware further. So, if anyone lives in the area, and is interested, please hit me up.