HWBOT Community Forums

reported submission but cant see what it is

Hmm. its glareing at me right on the front screen. It could possibly have arrisen from me trying to post an XTU benchmark with an 8 core XEON ES processor I was given. When I tried to post the score it gave me a blurb about trying to benchmark with an unreleased processor blah blah. I cannot see what it is or fix it. Its just there all the time now.

You cannot submit XTU results with ES CPU. Just FYI about engineering samples: http://forum.hwbot.org/showpost.php?p=243199&postcount=5

Fyi, there are three types of CPUs

• Engineering sample: testing different variables of the silicon, no product SKU in CPU-Z (like Gulftown A0)
  • Qualification sample: testing the final version of the silicon, carries product SKU in CPU-Z (like all media samples)
  • Retail sample: -duh-

I assume all the question mark Q-SPEC QDxx have "genuine intel" as product name in CPU-Z?

As a sidenote to this, I would like to advocate for allowing qualification samples to be used in all rankings. So, as long as there is a product SKU identifiable in CPUZ the processor sample is allowed in any HWBOT ranking. Anything that just carries the genuine intel naming scheme remains for the pros.

• Crew
I've disabled points for your submissions done with Intel Xeon E5 2687W. If you move outside of Enthusiast League you can re-enable them. I don't see any reported submission yet, don't worry, will be checked when it comes in line.

That's the weird thing, it doesn't show up for me although he's a member of my team. I guess it's a bug that causes this behaviour of the site.