HWBOT Community Forums

When a score has no points -> Force recalculation

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Hy Whbot Staff

Why is my point hardware is not increased even though I get a gold medal? This has been going on for one last week, is this normal? or who are experiencing problems HWBOT?

because the value of the hardware was stuck at 41.2 points.

The Enthusiast league is based on a members best 15 submissions with the most 'global' points, and the best 20 submissions with the most 'hardware' points cooled by air or water. To verify the cooling, each submission must be accompanied by a picture of the system. Hardware points can be achieved by reaching a very high score in a benchmark for a specific hardware item, like the fastest GTX260 in 3DMark06. Competition points can be gained by joining competitions.

You need to score more than 2 points sir:

http://hwbot.org/user/kirey/#Points

The Enthusiast league is based on a members best 15 submissions with the most 'global' points, and the best 20 submissions with the most 'hardware' points cooled by air or water. To verify the cooling, each submission must be accompanied by a picture of the system. Hardware points can be achieved by reaching a very high score in a benchmark for a specific hardware item, like the fastest GTX260 in 3DMark06. Competition points can be gained by joining competitions.

Kirey.png

OMG.. I think this wPrime series is that true sir, because I see wPrime have a new series, so I using it. :D

and why it was virtually impossible 2x GMA 3150, when the reading of CPU-Z and GPU-Z recognizes the existence of two sir. and how wonderful it would submit that there is removal from the forum moderator accompanied by notice to the user in question to find out what are the errors of submition. (for netbook that have 2x gma 3150 i'm using "smk mugen", this netbook made by vocational high school in Indonesia and not for sale).

and thanks for fast replay sir :D

Like what exactly was said running default sir, because I just instal 3DMark and than I bencmark, I do not change any setting in 3D Mark, I only setting windows to minimal setting. Just It sir.

And about 2 GMA 3150, I do not really understand the configuration sir, because I only look at by CPU-Z and GPU-Z only. And this software read 2 GPU in a netbook. :D

Yeah I can also have a setup with 8 GPU but all 8 GPU will not run together (SLI or CrossFire) due to hardware/software limitations.

About the default settings, as your screen is only 1024x600 capable you can't run those benchmarks that need a default resolution of 1024x768.

1024x768 is default setting, 1024x600 is not

How about a netbook that does not support the resolution of 1024 x 768, because the maximum resolution is only capable of 1024 x 600. That means all the netbook 1024 x 600 resolution can not participate in class 3D Mark?

• Crew
Unfortunately yes, or you can plug the notebook on another display/screen that support higher resolutions using the video output of the notebook if there is one or more

ack. i often hook the netbooks\laptops i bench up to an external monitor to get the right resolution for the benchmarks.

Ok all, thanks for the explanation, I'll try using another monitor if I will get a resolution like that anymore :D

And if I get a setting like that (1024x600 or 800x600) from user submition in Hwbot, can I report to the forum moderator? because I often find a setting like that.