HWBOT Community Forums

Computex 2014: Who Is Going? Where are the OC events!

der8auer

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Roman, tiny update, Im only in Taipei; 2-13 June...

For everyone interested in not only HW 2nd June is dragon boat festival 2014, 100% certain worth arriving a tiny bit earlier to experience this.

Good to see the many names; Slamms, hope you can arrange something at ASUS HQ again, I know that this year you dont have Andre and Peter, but what an amazing job last year, I was very impressed by the hospitality of ASUS.

• Crew
Din Tai Fung is too expensive and not really for overclockers, I'd say.

I guess we could look into an HWBOT dinner night or so. Not sure what you guys would want in that case, though. Just rent out a place for dinner?

hell yes din tai fung, we gotta go there

I think I can make it to Computex

In the hardware media world the Computex show isn't even considered until after CeBit. :) With that being said it is too early for me to know for sure. Chances are I'll be there sweating my arse off looking for the next oasis of LN2. I hear the stuff can cool you down pretty fast. ^^

Everybody knows that CeBit is dead and no one really cares about it anymore.

I'll be there. G.Skill and Galaxy/HKEPC will both probably be doing something on their booths, no?

Yes, everyone the Monday of Computex Week is a national holiday. So arriving on that day might not be fun. Get there the day before, recover from lag, and enjoy the Dragon Boat festival.

DTF would be awesome, but if you go with more than 4 people at a time good luck. With three it took 45 minutes to get a table.

DTF would be awesome, but if you go with more than 4 people at a time good luck. With three it took 45 minutes to get a table.

Just gotta get there the right time. If you go for an early dinner at the one next to On Tap its normally not to bad of a wait. You can always go next door and grab a beer too if the wait is long.