HWBOT Community Forums

Warming up for some BIG scores!!

Massman

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry for the lack of information.

ALL hardware is hand-picked from the manufacturer and send to me as 'golden overclocker'. This can be seen from the results, obviously. I was also given the choice to go into the office and test another 100 samples; so I did. It was amazing. Now I will really be the best.

The BIOS is handmade by myself and I don't want to share because everyone must find it on their own. My skills are unlimited, but only because of hard work and the obvious talent.

Tweaks. No, not yet, of course. The efficiency was not good. That's why I call it 'warming up'.

ALL hardware is hand-picked from the manufacturer and send to me as 'golden overclocker'. This can be seen from the results, obviously. I was also given the choice to go into the office and test another 100 samples; so I did. It was amazing. Now I will really be the best.

The BIOS is handmade by myself and I don't want to share because everyone must find it on their own. My skills are unlimited, but only because of hard work and the obvious talent.

Tweaks. No, not yet, of course. The efficiency was not good. That's why I call it 'warming up'.

How much for a 2.5ghz 3D06 screeny w/.3dr using my key?

:D This could be my next signature! It's just a lill bit extended! :P

Call BS... you moved the camera view away from the SPi window + command box before you hit "go"

How did those CPU-Z windows appear all of a sudden? Trying to pass off an old screenshot as the work you did on video?

Cheaters like you make me sick :P

I knew this was going to be a problem ... so I have made a new video proving everything is fully legit.

With my insane tweaking abilities I can also move to the USA, no?

:Dsmiley_emoticons_2thumbs.gif

BIG LAUGHS!

Massman, with that gift of sarcasm you have buddy, I think it'd be safer if you just work from home :P

Congrats for establishing a WR in Super Pi 16K/980X@1 Core/2:6 divider/Win 7/uploaded on Wednesday category! :eek: Did you prepare backup scores of your backups scores for my backup scores of my backup scores done with LHe aleady? :cool: In this case let me tell you: Nice score, but I might have sth. up on my sleeve. ;)

btw whatever you will put up next - it´s NOT FAIR, because my grandma can´t be #1 anymore then - dirty cherry-picker. :mad:

• Crew
How did those CPU-Z windows appear all of a sudden? Trying to pass off an old screenshot as the work you did on video?

Cheaters like you make me sick :P

Full agree on this, CPU-Z was not opend but appears on the screenshot...

NO WAY MY FRIEND, THIS IS NOT A PROVE!

And making you setup happy with sunshine is definitly no in accordance with the bot rules!

Setup need to be cold and frozen!

:D