HWBOT Community Forums

Warming up for some BIG scores!!

Massman

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's an ES chip

I forgot to tell. My sample is actually a retail CPU, but I modified the bios microcode to make it look like an Engineering Sample.

Why? It's a very logical reason: everyone I talk to says that you need an ES sample to get good results. So, now that I have made my retail look like ES, I will get super-dooper results and will own everyone.

How did those CPU-Z windows appear all of a sudden?

It's just a special trick I use to optimize the benchmark. I call it CDT-CW: "CPUZ does tweaking - CPUZ wonderswap"

Okay - I am done with being secretive and want to play with all my cards on the table. So, I have made a video and after you have seen it, you will be able to be as good as me. That is, of course, if you are talented enough for SuperPI32, because after all this benchmark is not about hardware, but it's about the human pushing the buttons!

Hey Massman!

Thanks for clearing things up on you're WR run!

I tried to use a very tiny GFX myself and i could cut around 10 secs of!

Tried you're CW and found some more seconds!

But there is still the sunlight cheat. I call it a cheat cause it's not allowed!

Anyway, i used it once and i killed my system! Sun was shining perfect, just the temps were a lill bit to low.

So i forced the ambient temperature to go up with my torch and have a happy system!

After that my system doesn't looked that happy anmore!

So i guess you owe me a new system! :D

Edited by Hollywood

Come on, there has to be something more. Any super secret registry tweaks?

I also noticed that the icons on your desktop are pretty huge. Why aren't they small, so that can keep up with your chopped off OS? ;)

Massman needs spectacles, so this is why his icons are big.

If you call this a tweak, your wrong.

Your cpu needs to calculate how big those icons need to be, so less power for PI !!!

He's pulling your legg !

Massman, i always knew that you are my hero. Breathtaking result!!! This is the point where i have to say, that no one can ever reach you. So could you please please sell these scores to me?

I know that this is against the rules but we can keep that between us :) Nobody has to know about. THX!

:D:P

hahaha big lol at that awesome video - told me more about oc than I knew before :D

but come back when you reached my pi tweaking skills :D :D :D

1m1strun.jpg

Sun Tweak, that's the funniest thing I ever heard ! :D

it was already written on the DFI NF4 Lanparty - UV on, Tweak fun! :D

cft44m78.jpg

Edited by SoF

• 3 weeks later...