HWBOT Community Forums

The official February Team Cup Warm-up Contest thread.

Massman

• Crew
Aleslammer, anyway 3Danalyzer and stuff like that is forbidden at HWBot. Pixel shaders are required only for tests 2-4. First test doesn't need them (and works on GF4 MX without shaders).

The problem is with features like Cube maps and other, the Futuremark whitepaper describes them. And that's what Voodoo doesn't support AFAIK.

And the main one - how about 32-bit color on Voodoo? ;) most of them don't support it.

yep.

voodoo 4 and voodoo 5 support 32 bit.

the first test won't run natively on voodoos because it needs t&l as well as cubemaps like you said.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems CPU-Z detects wrong SDRAM clock on VIA KT133 chipset.

CPU-Z states FSB + 33 MHz. 132 + 33 = 165 on screenshot below.

However the real mem clock is FSB + PCI (Aida 64 shows this correctly)... In this example calculation is:

PCI = 132/3 = 44 MHz

FSB = 132 MHz

Mem = 132 + 44 = 176 MHz

sdr_2nhi6y.png

So the question is - can I submit the real clock (Aida 64) or stick to the (incorrect) CPU-Z value?

For your last statement I’d probably go with a S3 Chrome 540 GTX or S3 Graphics 5400E x2 if the latter made it the wild. The 20, 400 & 500 series cards are non-existent on Ebay figured there would be a few floating around somewhere must of had a little HTPC market share.

Are u sure u have it ?

Edit:

Can i suggest rule for stage 4 "At least 1% overclock of GPU" :D

Edited by GunGod