HWBOT Community Forums

OCP disable on chl8318 (Epower and lightning)

zzolio

With VRM Temperature monitoring: https://www.dropbox.com/s/713edmnx869pe98/eVc%20v1b4%20-%20epower_ocp3.exe?dl=0

The VRM has two modes, first is regular operation where it listens to the GPU VID commands. The Regular OCP option sets OCP in this mode.

When setting voltage with eVc and probably other utilities as well supporting high voltages, the VRM enters "Gamer Mode" which has a different setting for OCP and is the one that should be relevant in this case.

edit: Yes 496A should work. Updated link with a version that removes OCP test, the option does nothing.

Edited by elmor

Guest barbonenet
With VRM Temperature monitoring: https://www.dropbox.com/s/713edmnx869pe98/eVc%20v1b4%20-%20epower_ocp3.exe?dl=0

The VRM has two modes, first is regular operation where it listens to the GPU VID commands. The Regular OCP option sets OCP in this mode.

When setting voltage with eVc and probably other utilities as well supporting high voltages, the VRM enters "Gamer Mode" which has a different setting for OCP and is the one that should be relevant in this case.

edit: Yes 496A should work. Updated link with a version that removes OCP test, the option does nothing.

i test it now :D

Guest barbonenet

john help me to understand!

if i set only vgpu and and after that, i click on "apply all", ocp it's removed?

Edited by barbonenet