HWBOT Community Forums

Turn of situation - Polish are First again, USSR second....

Monstru

Wow!!! These last weeks have certainly been very busy here on HWBot...Now I see that "Born in USSR" team has come down from the podium losing lots of points AND that the Polish guys are first once more, putting the greeks on the third place!!!!

BUT.....I can see that the point diference is really small, so I have the feeling that the Greeks are going to be number one very soon....That is...if no other surprises appear on the way :D

For the moment, GG United Polish team!!!!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

DEVILEK: 540 points - hardware awards: 8x 9x 5x 12x

ryba (PurePC.pl): 390.3 points - hardware awards: 11x 5x 1x 12x

pmp: 302.1 points - hardware awards: 1x 1x 3x

strange situation with 3 top members of team. where is gold medals?

ps. USSR team go back to different teams. but we can join again for 1st place, if we will want it.

Hey....what do you know, there are people here benching other things than old athlons and celerons. And....they don't have to have a medal to get 30-40 points for 10th place with 8800GTX, 8800Ultra, E6600 / E6700 and so on ;)

I am 51st with E6700 in SuperPi and I have 8.8points for that....Imagine how places from 6-20 look ;)

USSR team go back to different teams. but we can join again for 1st place, if we will want it.

I am aware of that....And you have already been told that this is not the right attitude....Either stay a team or don't.....If you are a team, be a team...If not, don't try to pull anymore "hey look what we can do if we get together", because that is not in the HWB Spirit and you guys caused enough unpleasant situations already. If you guys are not a team than you achieved nothing.... Teams like "USA United" or "Japan United" would crush you without a blink.....But the guys there stay in teams and do go around trying to prove anything else ;)

ps. USSR team go back to different teams. but we can join again for 1st place, if we will want it.

Hi

For what gold medal ? We bench on any hardware not only super high end, and this give lot's of points.

And - nice to see "my" team in first place :) Will be hard to stay at this position, but UTP can fight with legend team's eg. HOT/XS ...

Thanks for posting and congratulations.

Regards

Martin

Wow!!! These last weeks have certainly been very busy here on HWBot...Now I see that "Born in USSR" team has come down from the podium losing lots of points AND that the Polish guys are first once more, putting the greeks on the third place!!!!

BUT.....I can see that the point diference is really small, so I have the feeling that the Greeks are going to be number one very soon....That is...if no other surprises appear on the way :D

For the moment, GG United Polish team!!!!

Hehe keep focusing on those teams and some Aussie team will sneak up from behind and surprise ya ;):D

• 2 weeks later...

Very interesting.....the top looks very interesting...we have a few damn good teams, which should me models to all the other teams. The battle for the first is just for competition's sake, all the teams that are in that league are great teams with very extreme members :)

A little bit of statistics now, because I think that not only the first 2 teams deserve the attention.

You can see the results in the attach, and what I am looking right now is the number of results each team has. Now let's look a little bit to the points/results ratio, because I think that there are great teams which will not get the first place, but which have outstanding results.

1. United Team of Poland - 1.31

2. HOT - 1.87

3. XS - 1.51

4. MXS ModLabs.Net - 2.62

5. Russian Overs - 2.77

6. Hardware Arena Turkiye - 3.92

7. i4Memory.com - 1.77

8. OC Forums - 1.63

9. OC Team Finland - 2.08

10.OverclockingMasters - 2.08

11.Team OCX - 2.58

12.AwardFabrik - 2.47

13.Diskusjon.no OC Team - 2.08

14.Crazy OC-Germany - 2.35

15.Outofspecs.gr - 2.50

16.Bleedinedge - 1.26

17.OCZ Benchmark Team - 1.81

18.JMax Hardware - 2.32

19.OC-TEam.be - 1.29

20.Topmods.net - 2.08

This looks interesting, don't you think???

I mean, first of all, a BIG congratulation and respect for Hardware Arena Turkiye, Russian Overs and MXS ModLabs.....These guys have outstanding results. HA Turkiye has the highest points/results ratio, taking the 6th place with only 1333 results!!!!!!!

Second of all, if we look a little bit closer to these results, we'll see some interesting things. Like.....once this battle for the 1st place started to be this tight, the p/r ratio for the first 3 teams changed for sure. The 3 big team involved in this battle have a low p/r ratio, while the guys that are not involved in this battle have a high p/r ratio, which is very nice...

Well...I just find this interesting :)

TopTeams.jpg.d5f5677e856d0cc01d92fce5d23a37cc.jpg