HWBOT Community Forums

strong island 1 - GeForce GTX 780 Ti @ 1802/1775MHz - 4630.28 DX11 Marks Unigine Heaven - Xtreme Preset

FtW 420

more memory clock will open this score up big time, close to 4900 with 2000 memory

I can't even get another 50mhz on the memory. That is my memory completely maxed out on ln2. 3 cards now basically show the same behavior. I love the card don't get me wrong but if someone could find one with good memory it would really be a beast. This was at 1.85 fbvdd. I am afraid to go any higher. I tried 1.88 but it didn't help.

I get 7500mhz on water but I lose almost all of it on ln2.

I can't even get another 50mhz on the memory. That is my memory completely maxed out on ln2. 3 cards now basically show the same behavior. I love the card don't get me wrong but if someone could find one with good memory it would really be a beast. This was at 1.85 fbvdd. I am afraid to go any higher. I tried 1.88 but it didn't help.

I get 7500mhz on water but I lose almost all of it on ln2.

Sounds exactly like each card I've tested also. :(

Sounds exactly like each card I've tested also. :(

ya I was just going to say that. I saw some people mentioning the same thing about your recent submissions. I have a 780 ti classy incoming, so this weekend I will see how it does frozen compared with the kingpin. On water I was getting 8.6ghz on the memory with my ti and 8.4ghz on my other one.

It's a shame because with the core clocks we are getting with a little bit more on the memory our scores would be insane. But overall I love my kingpins. It's amazing to have a fully unlocked card like this without any hard mods.