HWBOT Community Forums

Sapphire R7 240 1gb vgpu and vmem mods.

phil

I've done these mods too but I have a problem that when I reach 3dmark 11 physics it will go back to 2D voltage and so the system will crash because obviously that voltage cannot handle those clocks. I was wondering if there is a tool or fix to work around this. I have done profiles, but it's far from perfect.

I've done these mods too but I have a problem that when I reach 3dmark 11 physics it will go back to 2D voltage and so the system will crash because obviously that voltage cannot handle those clocks. I was wondering if there is a tool or fix to work around this. I have done profiles, but it's far from perfect.

What voltage/clocks/overclocking utility ?

I have tried GPU Tweak, Trixx and Afterburner but none of them locks the voltage correctly. Was running not even at 1400 yet, and voltage seems to give me problems above 1.25v. Makes me want to just solder the Epower already. What temps were your coldbugs at? Just for reference.

Edited by rsnubje

• 2 weeks later...