HWBOT Community Forums

#1 ambient memtest stable Z390 4x8GB Configuration Worldwide

Hi HWBOT.  Duplicity here.

I bring to you my result of 1 year of desktop OC learning.  I aimed for #1 ambient memtest stable Z390 4x8GB Configuration Worldwide because i cannot afford to do ln2 or exotic cooling right now.  I understand that there is no database ranking for memtest stable results so i did my best to make sure that I could not find another better result when it comes to bandwidth/latency for this configuration before claiming #1 position.  If by some chance I missed one or if by some chance i am incorrect, please bring it forth so I can correct my statement about #1 worldwide, retail products only.  I do not wish to claim any title that is not rightfully mine.  Shout out to ocnet, you guys are great.  I appreciate everything you have taught me so far.

To accomplish this result, I used the following:
retail 4x8GB Gskill tridentz rgb 17-17-17-37-2T 4000mhz ram kit (full 32gb usable in windows) - heatsinks/rgb still attached
retail z390 aorus master
retail F9 stock bios
retail kraken x72 360mm aio, 3 factory included fans on rad @ 2080rpm, pump @ 2700rpm
retail Conductonaut between IHS/AIO copper coldplate
retail 9900k R0 stepping chip, NO delid
Free windows 10
retail Karhu ramtest w/ cache enabled 6,400% error free
11 case fans total, 2 fans dedicated to blowing on ram(120mm blowing over the ram, 40mm blowing between the ram) and a 140mm dedicated to blowing over vrms
4 foot long cardboard box contraption routing from central air conditioning ceiling vent to blow cool air into top of PC case, aio fans are intake at top of case
Ambient never below 70F, central air conditioning thermostat set to 70F.

VIDEO FOOTAGE OF SECOND TEST 10,000% KARHU(watch in 480p or better) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3V6aKTDDPH8

https://imgur.com/a/zm9o2tl

https://hwbot.org/submission/4510352_

c15 4266 validation bench.png

c15 4266 validation 1.png

c15 4266 validation 2.png

Edited by XGS-Duplicity

5 minutes ago, Sparky's__Adventure said:

Looks pretty good to me. RTLs and IOLs need tweaking, and the subtimings could use some work to bring this OC to its full potential.

I wouldn't call this best configuration worldwide. Hardwareluxx, overclock.net, chiphell, and Facebook are all likely to have competition.

Thank you :).  z390 aorus master does not allow rtl/iol adjustment at 4000mhz+ to my knowledge.  Subtimings have been brought down as low as they can go without performance suffering while still maintaining stability.
I have searched all of those websites, also clockem up and malaysian oc websites.  I could not find a better performing ambient memtest stable Z390 4x8GB Configuration anywhere.  I also posted this on ocnet.  No one has come forth to dispute my #1 claim.  I don't mind correcting myself as long as someone provides proof of concept as I have done. 

Edited by XGS-Duplicity