HWBOT Community Forums

BarboneNet - Pentium G3258 @ 6050MHz - 5min 17sec 422ms SuperPi - 32M

CL3P20

Guest BarboneNet

i read some review, and mpower and xpower have problem with psc too!

with this board i can't set more vcore.....over 1,92v system freeze.....on gene7 i have bench at 1,99v haahhaha

i hope in a big boost with websmile's g.skill Samsung;)

I could bench 32M with mine at 2600 8-12-8 twcl6 rtls at 40/39 on MPOWER, but have no other board to compare, although it seemed easier on Z77.

2666 8-12-8, no way on this board, but haven't tried with cold yet. Might be the Pentium IMC as well.

Don't have anything else for comparison.

This is what they could do on Z77 and air cooling: http://i.imgur.com/odpytrw.jpg

Guest barbonenet
I could bench 32M with mine at 2600 8-12-8 twcl6 rtls at 40/39 on MPOWER, but have no other board to compare, although it seemed easier on Z77.

2666 8-12-8, no way on this board, but haven't tried with cold yet. Might be the Pentium IMC as well.

Don't have anything else for comparison.

This is what they could do on Z77 and air cooling: http://i.imgur.com/odpytrw.jpg

on my gene7, my psc can do 2666 7-10-7 with 1,9v at -100° "XTU STABLE".......on this mobo if i set 2400mhz and 8-12-8, mobo don't boot.....i try at -50° and with 1,9v too....nothing doesn't boot!

with mfr no problem at 2800....but they are looser!!!