HWBOT Community Forums

X-Tripiot - GeForce 6600 GT PCI-e - 130839 marks Aquamark

X-Tripiot

X-Tripiot sorry for you're lack of believe but screens are correct
They are not for 3DM03/05/06. You'll have to re-bench and make better ones, or leave only 01 & possibly Aqua and get others to be suspicious even more.

If your system is crapped and provides some wrong info (e.g. GPU-Z - card clocks), and you want to prove the results to the community for 100% - I can share my 3DM05/06 serials to help you make the verifications. I even want to share them at least to see that some really cool scores on 6600 GT are OK cuz I worked with those cards much and it is also a question of personal non-HWBOT interest.

Just let me know if you are interested in ;)

Christian Ney I am not on T0lsty side, but as you showed subdetails of the benchmarks, why did you hide the top ?

2 hours ago Christian Ney Send me by email, the ''submite aquamark result'' file and I will legit your result

2 hours ago

No problem i'll redo the aquamark again and show the full subdetails and mail them to u ;) and put them on ftp for all u guys. I've got nothing to hide :) . Only cpu-z doesn't reads right clocks like with T0lsty..

Christian Ney I am not on T0lsty side, but as you showed subdetails of the benchmarks, why did you hide the top ?

2 hours ago Christian Ney Send me by email, the ''submite aquamark result'' file and I will legit your result

2 hours ago

No problem i'll redo the aquamark again and show the full subdetails and mail them to u ;) and put them on ftp for all u guys. I've got nothing to hide :) . Only cpu-z doesn't reads right clocks like with T0lsty..

You don t need to rebench it, just send me the current file. I will show then you are ligit ;)