HWBOT Community Forums

Bug reports : Compare Online (error)

LBD

Ticket ID: 1946

Priority: Low

I\'m likely way in the back of the line of reporting for this issue, but I have attempted to help myself by researching it... anyway, here goes...\r\n\r\nI had a MSI Gaming 7, swapped it for an ASRock z87 OC Legend, and did a bare metal restore of the OS using Macrium Reflect Pro. All works well with the Intel Extreme Tuning Utility, for the exception of trying to compare the successful Benchmarking results online. Upon submission, I receive a notification that informs me that \"An error occurred while trying to upload the profile or setting.\" I\'m given the option to \"click here for details,\" but that only closes the dialog without any returned results. \r\n\r\nHow can I resolve this? I\'ve attempted to uninstall and reinstall the application a number of times, but the results are the same.\r\n\r\nIf you have any light to shed on it, I\'d be very appreciative--as I am for you reading this.\r\n\r\nThanks,\r\nLee