HWBOT Community Forums

[BUG] 2 submissions in the same hardware category, both have points

I had submitted some GPUPI 2.0 results back then which were given HW points. Specs had to be keyed in manually.

Now I've submitted version 2.1 64-bit results which are obviously better, using the same hardware. However the Phenom II X3 720 BE was identified as vanilla 720 which cannot be edited during submission. So I corrected the CPU spec post-submission.

Problem is, the newer results are in the correct hardware category (720 -> 720 BE) through editing but the older results are not stripped of their points. Thus I've been ranked and given points for BOTH 1st and 3rd places, even after calling rank recalculation in the result page. This happened for both GPUPI 100M and 1B, Phenom II X3 720 BE.

Addition: After rank calculation, ranking list at the right side is corrected but the main rank page is still not updated. I'm still given point after this string "Not RetroMayday's best Phenom II X3 720 BE submission".

Edited by RetroMayday