HWBOT Community Forums

XtremeX-23 - GeForce GTX 470 @ 975/975MHz - 97123 marks 3DMark2001 SE

LuiGGy

• Crew

That Problem, "The benchmark....not run using default...".It is not for the subtest run of to one, only if you change something ( no default of course) 3D'01, show this.

Maybe you change z-buffer, or something.

Sorry but this benchmark not run well.

Everybody run 3D'01, step by step, but do not have this problem.

Sw

• Crew

And this 3D'06 ?

http://hwbot.org/submission/1045974_xtreme_x23_3dmark06_3x_radeon_hd_5850_32671_marks

http://hwbot.org/submission/1043291_felipea_c_3dmark06_3x_radeon_hd_5870_32671_marks

Same Score, same cpu, same Wall, diferent Vga ?, because one screen isnt visible.

Await your response to these questions, which concern us.

Thanks

Sw

Edited by Sweet

Alex as I said at Extreme-Box forums, that is a confussion at time to submit scores, you know most of time we benching togheter, and we separate submissions to us. sometimes we confuses some submissions and submit the same. That is a mistake from us, and we appologies for that, is not intencionaly. we will delelte all that submisions that are duplicated.

Sorry for that inconvenience.

About 3d01, is not intencionaly too, I dont believe that is cheat, I know far time ago LOD was considering a cheat, so MIPMAPs to, but no Z-Buffer, I Tilt 16bits form Nhancer/Inspector too, so I have to untilt that too. Because I dont know whichs submissions were affected with that "cheat" I deleted all my 3d01 subissions.

OFF: I send you at message at Facebook, please read it.