HWBOT Community Forums

Bot support : Bot support in vBulletin 3.8.3

Monstru

Ticket ID: 453

Priority: High

Please help me figur ethis out:\r\n\r\n1. If the bot scans the forum I get this error:\r\n\r\n[info] hwbot #3684 is instructed harvest the forum for new results, worker: TP-Processor1707\r\n[info] Loaded 0 results from 0 forumposts from previous scans.\r\n[warn] Error, failed to contact external host: http://lab501.ro/forumshowthread.php?t=128&page=1\r\n[info] Done harvesting the forum for results.\r\n\r\n\r\n2. If the bot tries to update the ranking, I get this error:\r\n\r\n[warn] Failed to edit first page: The response did not contain the required authentication cookie(s), it should contain bbsessionhash, bbpassword, bbuserid but none were received. Either the supplied password or login is incorrect, or your forum software is not supported.\r\n[warn] stacktrace:\r\n[warn] org.hwbot.util.WebPageImpl.login() line 377\r\n[warn] org.hwbot.persistence.Forum.login() line 121\r\n[warn] org.hwbot.service.BotServiceImplV2.updateFirstPost() line 633\r\n[warn] org.hwbot.service.BotServiceImplV2.updateForumRanking() line 397\r\n[warn] org.hwbot.facade.BotFacadeImpl.updateForumByBot() line 507

• 4 weeks later...

Ok, thank you very much for the info, it is very good that we do not use forum scanning anymore. Now all that we need is the support for vBulletin 3.8.3 for updating the rankings on the first post from the threads. I still get this error.

[info] hwbot #3680 instructed to update the forum ranking.

[info] Preparing content for ranking...

[info] Submitting content to forum...

[warn] The ranking is longer than the maximal post length configured in your forum! A shorter version will be shown.

[info] Editing forum post with new ranking...

[warn] Failed to edit first page: The response did not contain the required authentication cookie(s), it should contain bbsessionhash, bbpassword, bbuserid but none were received. Either the supplied password or login is incorrect, or your forum software is not supported.

[warn] stacktrace:

[warn] org.hwbot.util.WebPageImpl.login() line 377

[warn] org.hwbot.persistence.Forum.login() line 121

[warn] org.hwbot.service.BotServiceImplV2.updateFirstPost() line 633

[warn] org.hwbot.service.BotServiceImplV2.updateForumRanking() line 397

[warn] org.hwbot.facade.BotFacadeImpl.updateForumByBot() line 507

[info] Done updating the ranking.